MATERIAL GORLL

Felix was lying down, with one question on his mind.

it passed through his head multiple times throughout these years of his, specifically since twenty fourteen.

'should i quit streaming?'

dont get him wrong, he loves his fans and gaming not just the money he earns. but the downside is the fact he never got to follow his dream.

applying to a dance university.

he's always been passionate about that, he just never  done it due to his streams.

he sighed, sitting up after being rudely interupted by a sqeuak.

there felix was, side eyeing the squrriel from afar. 

"what do you want. you molerat" felix said deepening his voice.

the animal was not phased by it and went about its day, doing whatever he want in felix room.

"sir, you dont pay bills get out." 

the squrriel hissed at felix, making him flinch.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?! ARE YOU A SQURIEL OR A SNAKE" 

the sudden idea to call  to Poachers his house popped up.

He grabbed his phone and started dialing the number, sticking his tongue out at the squrriel like a ten year old kid.

as he was about to press call, the squrriel jumped on him, causing felix to panic and scream his lungs out before shaking the squrriel off him and running out his own home.

it was cold as hell outside and all felix had on was pajamas, and socks.

'did i just let a squrriel kick me out my own house?!?!' felix thought getting mad and stormed back into his house.

Five seconds later he chicken'd out but he grabbed his house shoes and a jacket.

"yeah no you can stay ill go" felix said slipping on the white soft comfortable jacket.

'guess i'll be living in my car' he thought to him self, getting into his backseat and adjusting his seats to lean back.

he started scrolling on his phone and eventually got tired. 'how about i call them?'

felix went to discord to check who was online.

INandOUTofthecloset is offline, Sxukmin is on do not disturb, Hxnnie is online, hwattjin is online, binnie is ofline,  leekwon is online, bangurmom is idle.

Felix smiled, to see a majority online, he decided to call hyunjin first.

hyunjin third person