This Could Be Us

Upcoming smut ! ! ;)

___________________________________________________________

"s-seungmin what??" Felix asked concerned

"Do you...wanna help my problem?" Seungmin chuckled, and wrapped his arms around felix waist

Felix was speechless, he didn't know what to say.

"You weren't so shy earlier, what happened baby?" Seungmin whispered into felix ear, nibbling on his lobe.

Felix covered his mouth, to suppress any moans that was forming.

Seungmin started giving felix lovebites onto his neck, sucking hard on it.

That's when felix finally let out a low moan, and shutted his eyes.

Seungmin smirked, trying to find his sweet spot but felix tugged on his hair signaling him to stop.

"S-seung-min we can't do this now" Felix said with heavy breathing.

"We're on a rooftop, anyone can come here any moment" Felix rested his head on seungmin shoulder.

Seungmin pointed to the sign that said the area was off limits, "no one in my three years of being here comes here but me and those two teens"

Felix shrugged, "still, I refuse to do this on a rooftop if anything"

Seungmin smiled "then let's go.. to my bedroom

Seungmin picked up felix, bridal style and jumped onto his balcony from the roof, with ease.

"SEUNGMIN!" Felix yelled, quite literally frightened.

"I've done it before, dont worry" seungmin opened the balcony door with one hand.

Seungmin went to his room and threw Felix on his bed.

"Is it too late to apologize?" Felix asked awkwardly and seungmin nodded and started giving felix hickeys, making him moan

As seungmin clinged onto Felix, he undid both of they're clothes moving down to Felix chest.

Felix tugged on seungmin hair, feeling himself get hard "seungmin I don't think we should do this"

Before seungmin can respond niki burst out of his closet "I also think you two shouldn't do this" he put his hands on his knees panting hard

"GOT DAMN IT NIKI" Seungmin yelled, getting off of Felix and grabbing niki ear.

"AGH"

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HIDING MY CLOSET??"

"SEE THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T COME OUT YET"

Felix started laughing, understanding the joke

Seungmin sighed and pushed niki towards the door "out"

"Yes sir" niki (a)bow and leaves, making seungmin sigh and leans on the wall

"Didn't expect that?" Felix smiles mischievously at seungmin who nodded.

Felix got up and stood in front of seungmin, getting on his knees

Seungmin looked down, realizing what Felix was doing.

"I guess I can repay you" Felix chuckles and unbuckled seungmin pants

Seungmin smiled, seemingly knowing what felix was doing

Felix took out seungmins cock and started to stroke it slowly, at a calming pace and fastened his pace one he heard Seungmin moan his name

after seeing precum Felix took Seungmins cock into his mouth and bopped his head up and down, "fuck felix just like that~"