You got it

After  what Felix streamed live night, it was #1 on twitter.

Everyone went wild on it, alot of people trying to cancel him for streaming it and peoeple being homophobic towards him.

Hell even some people was supporting him for it. ethier way Felix was chilling being the hashtag one trending on twitter.

he felt pretty proud.

but his phone was blowing up with text messages from not only his kinda new? friends and his server.

Anddddd i guess some weird people tryna be homophobic? but Felix don't answer DMs thats not from friends so thats not a worry.

Felix decided to check his phone taking a break from league of legends.

Bangurmom:
FELIX!! WE, AS IN ALL OF US IS TRENDING!!

Leekwon:
NOT TO MENTION #1???

INandOUTofthecloset:
BRO YOU GOTTA DELETE THAT STREAM WHAT IF
MY MOM SEE'S??

Hwattjin:
RIGHT WHAT IF BOTH MY PARENTS SEE??
#DISOWNED

Brownie:
if your parents can't face the fact you like men and kissed more than one than thats their fault, simply homophobic and both of you live by your self so whats the problem?

Hwattjin:
oh wait you got a point

Brownie: 
yeah i know

Binnie:
OKAY BUT WHEN YOU GOT A JOB ITS DIFFERENT

Brownie:
Bro you work at panda express what are you the head employee

LeeKwon:
No i am

Brownie:
Atleast you won't have homophobes eatting at your resturant-?

LeeKwon:
...?

Hannie:
Okay but me and innie had twenty and this is not me overexaggerating or however you spell that damn word come up to our job, calling us f*gs, and how they want us to die. poor innie started crying :/ We got bitches after us!

Brownie:
Okay thats gonna be a huge problem..

Hannie:
No shit!

Sxukmin:
Im just here to actually say thank you im getting more bitches at my college now

Binnie:
Bruh

Brownie:
No probs Minnie

Hannie:
No what are we gonna do with our problem? We got bills to pay and we abt to get fired!

Brownie:
Okay ill go live soon, and ill come up to the cafe.

Hannie:
what do you coming to the cafe got to do with anything your the main guy! Their your fans or stalkers.

Brownie:
Because im great friends with the boss and most of the workers?? They know me by heart silly.

Brownie:
And my stalkers often experience a lawsuit, a restraining order and jail time.

Bangurmom:
He's got it all.