Bitch i got bitches

"YOU LIKE SEUNGMIN HYUNG!?!?!" Niki gasped so loud he didnt even cover his own mouth Sunoo did it for him.

Felix slowly nodded, they both saw the genuine in Felix eyes and they started to fanboy

"Seungmin hyung and Felix Hyung sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"You guys are literal kids" Felix face palmed and stood up from the table, "where are you going?" The two boys asked at the same time.

"Back to seungmin room, why?" Felix put his hands on the table because in his opinion standing up for too long with no support is tiring.

Niki pulled out his phone, and went onto a purple icon app and showed it to felix "You haven't streamed in a while, don't you think its best to go live?"

Felix gasped and ran to Seungmin room looking for his Laptop he brought with him

He found it and immediaetly opened it, going straight onto twitch and pressing the upcoming stream button countdown.

My_Brownie is going live!

Felix started looking for headphones and a mouse, he didn't bring his whole set up for obvious reasons, hell he didn't even bring clothes with him

Felix groaned in annoyance after only finding headphones with a mic, not the good ones by the way but it'll do.

He'll figure some type of way to make the stream interesting and while thinking for around four minutes he got it!

He'll do a AMSR live but with his own voice, his followers loved his deep voice so since it was quiet he was just going to reply to any comments on the ongoing stream.

"one minute before stream starts" he plugged the headphone cord inside the laptop, and sat in a rollie chair Seungmin has thankfully.

He put on the headphones and the stream started.

"Hello guys, im sorry for the delayed stream alot has been happening. today will be a only whisper stream so turn your volume up" The deep voice Felix was using was just a nice gift for his followers which the stream already reached 1.2k views

Akwa: Felix your background is different from usual where are you?

Felixfavoritefanboy: Can we just sit here and appreciate this ASMR live??

Lalisa(mod): You've never done a ASMR live, whats gotten into you?

"great questions, dont call me a pussy or anything but like yall remember that squirrel? it ended up kicking me out my own house" Felix laughed softly "so now im at my friend house" 

Felix looked down at his phone and went on spotify so there will be soft music but explicit songs(simon says, confident, earned it etc) playing in the back.