ITS CHRIMAH EVE(special chapter)

This chapter has nothing to do with the book, just a short chanlix story i thought about.

----------------------------------------------------------------

here it was, another boring day at school. Chan being the usual teenage boy, in the back of the class, resting his head on his right arm as he looked out the window.

as he looked out the window he realized there was a white cat with a Crescent moon on its forehead and a few grey highlights. he was fascinated by the cat, not hearing the teacher call out his name.

"CHRISTOPHER!" the teacher yelled to get his attention. the boy heard but was still in a daze, "look! its a cat" he spoke softly.

the whole class looked, "Its a cat in the cherry blossom tree!!" A young boy yelled getting up to see it closer.

the whole class was also fascinated.

"Class! Please focus!!" the teacher tried grabbing their attention.

keyword: tried

As a bunch of high schoolers they didn't listen but instead took pictures. It was so aesthetic!

Chan Smiled, he wanted to take his baby after school to see. hopefully the cat was still there. the cat seemed to fall asleep on the tree, letting its tail swing.

The teacher yelled at the class to sit down and pay attention. Mr. Lee hated this class the most.

The whole class awed, the aura of the class becoming darking and gloomy.

Too bad it was already time for next class. Chan left quicker than anyone so he wasn't to see what happens next.

He found his best friend and his boyfriend at the same locker.

"Jeongin! My love!" Chan chuckled hugging the boy. jeongin had a bright smile, "Hiya channie!"

"ew love," Minho pointed to his mouth sticking his tounge out. "Can never be me" he finished.

"Don't you have a crush on-" chan didn't get to finish with minho cutting him off.

"dont you dare speak another word until we get to class." minho glared.

Chan put his hands up giving in, Jeongin laughed hugging chan waist shaking his head at the two olders.

The three walked to their next class together, or more specifically they walked jeongin to science while chan and minho went to P.E.

damn Minho hated that class, he hated the boys who was in that class too.

he hated the teacher.

he hated the design.

he hated the set up.

he hated the activites.

gosh he hated everything.

"Oi! Minho snap out of it, we can skip if you want" Chan said.

yeah they were those type of kids. Common trouble makers.

Minho nodded instantly doing a 360 and walking towards the back door.

"hey minho come look at this!" Chan took minho hands walking to the blossom tree.

Minho couldn't lie, chan was kinda hot...Too bad he already had a boyfriend.

The stopped infront of the Cherry blossom tree and saw the cat wide awake, just exploring it.

The Cat spotted the two when they waved towards it.

The caat jumped down looking at Minho, and walking towards him.

"Wait! Its coming to me! Is that good or bad???" Minho screeched wanting to run away.

"Hey i think it likes you!" Chan said pointing at the cat who curled up against Minho.

"yeah maybe it do- HEY DONT LEAVE ME FOR CRISPY!" Minho yelled after seeing chan sit down and pat his lap for the cat to come over.

The Cat didn't seem to listen and just went over to chan, jumping into his lap and purring against him.

"is this a stray cat?? i wanna name it. kinda wanna take it home" Chan said patting the cat head.

Minho, still feeling betrayed by his own kind made a hmph sound.

"Oh Minho, this is why i call you a bottom." Chan rolled his eyes, Minho gasped at the words.

"Okay excuse you I am a top! dont play with me Christopher Bang Chan I would get on yo ass" Minho glared at the Soft looking boy.

"well in my opinion you do sound like a bottom"

what the hell?!??!? who is there??

"Who the fuck said that?" Minho curiously but angrily looked around him.

"down here big idiot!"

Minho and Chan Looked down to see the cat that was once before in Chan's lap was no longer there but instead right behind him.

"WOAH- Your hella cute- damnnn homie" Minho said covering his mouth.

Chan was also shocked, this cat was hella cute in human form. IN HUMAN FORM??

"WAIT WAIT YOU FURRY!!" Chan blurted out.

"Can't be a furry if im actually a cat" The boy winked turning back into a cat.

Chan wanted to scream as Minho already ran away.

The Cat went back into the tree, curling back in a comfortable space and rest.

"Wait! you didn't say your name!" Chan yelled, getting up closer to the tree.

he supposed the boy was already sleeping, he soon saw a carved out space on the tree. 'felix' it said.

"well felix, I'll see you later"

Chan waved and went back to school.

 felix 5 sec thought

'well that was nice i guess..i kinda wished he stayed with me. it gets really lonely on this tree. hooefully he comes back tomorrow'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you guys want i can turn this into a actual book with full on details and more interaction :)