Happy then mad

Grayson

I cannot believe that I will be a dad; I wonder what we will name it.

I hope we have a boy because if we have a girl, I will have to get ready to fight off all the little boys.

Then it hit me, Dolores. I must hide my mate and my unborn child.

He will not touch her or my unborn; I will kill him if he tries.

I must try and find other Rouges and anyone to help me fight Dolores and his pack.

James, I will ask James to talk to any vampires he knows to help; we need to come up with a plan.

I should talk to Mia's grandma and ask when the time comes can she hide Mia's sent.

There is so much going on now; I do not know how long I have until Dolores returns.

Mia asked if the pizza was ready. Crap. I told her no that I got lost in my thoughts and forgot to put them in.

She laughed and came out and got the pizzas out of the freezer and put them in the oven.

I told her that I could take it from here, and she needed to go sit and rest. But, I want to do everything for her.

I made the salad, then I went to the living room to check on my mate.

She is watching another John freaking Travolta movie; I walked up to her... she was asleep.

Good, she needs to rest for the baby and not watch John Travolta; that is weird... our baby.

I turned off the movie and found another one, and put that in.

This one does not have John Travolta in it; this is a cartoon.

I went and got the pizzas out of the oven; I cut them and plated them with the salad.

I brought them into the living room and woke up my little flower so she could eat.

After we ate, Mia tried to help clean but, I told her she needed to rest.

She told me that she was not broken, I told her I know, but I am new to this.

I begged her to let me take care of her and the baby; she said ok, kissed me, and returned to the living room.

I finished cleaning, and when I was done, I went and sat with my mate and cuddled her.

Mia and I fell asleep; I know James is here. I can smell him and Mia's grandma on him.

I looked around and found him reading a book; I got up and picked Mia up, and brought her to the bedroom.

I laid her on the bed and walked out and closed the door,

I walked over to James to talk; I asked James what he and Mia's grandma did for this long?

James bluntly told me that he cleaned her cobwebs that were between her legs.

I looked at him and asked if he slept with Mia's grandma, he said yes.

James was very pleased with himself; I told him that is gross.

He said only to me and reminded me that he was older than Mia's grandma.

I know he is older than her; if they are both happy, that's all that matters.

I hope Mia won't be too mad at James; I asked James if he could keep an eye on Mia for me to run and talk to her grandma.

James said yeah; James then asked if it was about Dolores; I told him it was.

I ran to Mia's grandma's house; when I got there, I knocked on the door.

She answered and told me to come in, I went in, and the place looked different from when Mia had it.

I see three cats sitting on the couch; the all-white cat hissed at me.

Mia's grandma told me they do not like wolves; Mia's grandma introduced me to the cats.

She told me their names are Missy, Sugar, and Cookie, the one that hissed at me.

Ok then, I did not know what to do, so I just waved at them.

Mia's grandma told me to take a seat, she pointed to a chair.

I sat down, she sat on the couch with the cats.

I started the conversation by asking if she would hide Mia's sent when the time came, she said she will.

We talked for a few hours, she said that she and her cats would protect Mia.

I do not understand how her cats can protect someone, but whatever.

I said my goodbyes to her and her cats; I left and ran home.

I do not like leaving my mate; James was on the couch eating some chicken when I got home.

I asked if Mia woke up; James said no. but she was crying in her sleep.

She was saying someone ate all her Candy; why is she always dreaming about food?

I went into the bedroom; I leaned down and kissed my mate.

She woke up and rolled over, then she punched me in the face.

I fell on the floor; she screamed at me, saying I had eaten all the candy.

What the heck? I told her I did not eat any candy.

She said I did, and she saw me do it; James came in with a bag.

Where did that come from? James went over to Mia and told her that I did not eat all the candy.

He gave her the bag; I looked at James then at Mia.

Her eyes lit up at seeing all the candy; she dug right in.

I got off the floor and went to James and asked where did he get that?

He said, "when Mia started yelling, he ran to the store and got a lot of candy, then ran back."

Sadly, I got blamed for something I did not even do, but I guess it is better to be blamed for eating candy than to be blamed for cheating.

I went to my mate, she grabbed the Candy, I told her I do not want that I want her.

I sat next to her and held her; I think I am in trouble if this is what pregnancy is.

Mia put her head on me, still eating her Candy; James is laughing.

I will say I was a little scared of Mia; after she got done inhaling a bunch of candy, she went to the bathroom.

James and I just looked at each other; how can someone eat that much candy in one sitting and not get sick.

Mia came out of the bathroom and came up to me; she hugged and kissed me.

She said she loves me and is sorry she hit me.

I kissed her and said I love her too; I will try and understand her mood swings.