She's Gone

James

I felt pain. I opened my eyes and looked around.

I saw Kevin and Mia. I looked around again and did not see Cleo. Kevin walked over to me and gave me a bottle of water.

I took it and drank. Then I asked where is Cleo? Mia started to cry. My heart sank. Did she die? Kevin squatted down in front of me.

Kevin said Cleo left. She left? I asked where did she go? Kevin said he does not know. Kevin handed me a letter. I opened it and it was from Cleo; it read.

Dear James

I am writing you this letter to let you know that I left. I almost lost my life, but Mia turned me into a cat. Funny, isn't it? I want you to know that I love you. I think I will always love you. But I think it would be best if you find someone else. Someone that could take care of you. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but you deserve to be happy. I do not think I can do that. You have brought great joy to my life, and I will never forget it and I will never forget you. But I want you to forget about me and find a good woman that will treat you like a king.

I love you, James, now and forever.

Cleo.

I was crying. My Muffin left me. I do not care if she is a cat. I want to be with her and only her.

I looked at Mia and asked if Cleo gave her; her powers? Mia said yes. I took a deep breath and said change me into a cat.

Both Mia and Kevin said what at the same time. I repeated what I said. I said to Mia to turn me into a cat, then I am going to go and find my Muffin.

I want to be with her for the rest of my life. Kevin got up and told me to think about what I was asking Mia to do to me. Kevin said that I would be a vampire cat.

I looked at him and said, if that is the way to be with my Muffin, then let me be a vampire cat then. Kevin sighed and said, I would need help finding Cleo, for they do not know where she is going.

I told him then I will find someone if I have to, but I am not giving up on my love for Cleo just because she is a cat.

Kevin said that I should go to Dolores's and ask him if he or his pack could help me in finding her.

Kevin added that Dolores said that he would help me with anything that I may need. Kevin said Dolores might be able to help me.

I got off the chair and told them that I will be back, that I was going to talk to Dolores.

I turned to leave. I stopped and asked Mia when I get back will she change me? Mia said she will. I thanked her, and I ran out of the house.

I ran to Dolores's pack house. I knocked on the door and some wolf woman answered the door.

I told her that I need to speak to Dolores. She told me to wait here, and I did. I heard a door being flung opened, and I saw Dolores and Jeff running down the stairs.

Dolores ran up to me and told me to come in and I did. I told Dolores that I need help in finding the witch.

I told him that she is my mate, and I cannot live without her. I told him that Kevin's mate is going to turn me into a cat so I can be with her.

But I need to find someone to help me in finding her. Dolores asked if I could give him a minute; I said, of course.

I think he is talking to his pack with his mind. Dolores said two wolves will help me. He said that one wolf has been trying to find his brother and his mate will be going with us.

I said thank you. Dolores said I do not need to thank him, it is the least he could do.

I saw a wolf man and Ava coming to us. The wolf man introduced himself and Ava as his mate.

I told him that I know the wolf woman. I told him that I know Ava is Kevin's ex. The wolf man Jay said they will help me find the witch, but he also wants to find his brother.

I told him that we can work together to find both his brother and my Muffin. The three of us left and ran to Kevin's house. When we got there the Ava the wolf woman said that she is going to stay outside.

Jay and I both said ok, we understood why. I lead Jay into Kevin's house. I told Kevin and Mia everything, that Jay and his mate are going to help me, and I am going to help him find his brother. Mia changed me into a cat.

I told Kevin and Mia thanks for everything they have done for me. I picked up my phone.

I asked if they might have a bag, I can get to put my things in? Mia went into their bedroom and came out with a small bag that was meant for a doll.

I asked what does Cleo looks like as a cat so I know. Mia said that she took a picture of her. Mia took out her phone and sent me a text. I opened it and saw the picture.

I saw what my Muffin looks like as a cat. She is still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

I put my phone and wallet into the bag. We said our goodbyes, and we left the house. Before, Jay and Ava could change a Rogue walked up to us. I saw him during the fight.

He said that he wants to help us, that he heard what is going on and he wants to help us.

This Rogue looks like a child. I asked how old he was? He said that he is eighteen. We all said that he could come with us.

He did a fist pump in the air. They all shifted. I climbed on the back of the Rogue, and we headed off to find my Muffin.

I am coming for you, Muffin. I do not care how long it will take. I will find you and we will be together forever and until the end of time.

THE END