Could This Be True?

Grayson

We all decided to go to bed early. Mia hopes now that Delores is a bunny, he would stop the fight from happening.

I understand what she is saying, but I do not think he would. He's going to try and get revenge, but hopefully when the other packs see him, they will pull out of the fight.

His pack will refuse to serve him; he will find out that he is a weak bunny.

Dolores's pack will crumble, then he will be left alone. Dolores's pack will find a genuine leader that will respect them.

Not a bunny; I would feel sorry for him, but he deserves this. James and Cleo went to be an hour before Mia and I.

Mia is fast asleep; I am trying to fall asleep, but my mind is racing. I do not know if we can win this fight, but I asked James that if I die could he take Mia and help raise my child.

James told me I did not need to ask, he would do it even if I did not ask.

I just wished I knew how many people are going to fight on Delores's behalf.

I do not want bloodshed, but I do have to protect my family. Mia is scared for her grandma, scared that people are going to hunt and kill her.

James and I keep telling Mia that we will do everything we can to protect her grandma.

Cleo even said that she will do what she knows best, which is spells and if people do come, she will turn them in to something or just kill them.

Then Cleo said Mia should not worry about her; she should focus on the baby and on me.

Mia said she knows, but Cleo is the only family she has left.

I said what am I chopped liver? Mia said I do not count; I am like her husband.

I told her that means that I am family; she said yeah but not blood family. I give up.

Finally, I decided to get up, all these thoughts are keeping me up. I went to the kitchen; I wish I didn't.

James's naked butt was standing in front of the fridge. He was digging around for something; I asked what is he doing?

James popped his head out if the fridge. He said he thought everyone was asleep.

I told him no; I am still awake. I asked him why is he naked looking through the fridge?

James said that he was hoping I had whipped cream. DEAR LORD! I do not want to know.

I reached in and grabbed it and handed it to him. I told him to throw it out when he's done.

James said if there is anything left, he will. James asked why am I still up?

I told him I am just thinking. He said he understands, but everything will be fine.

I went and sat on a chair. James walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

I told him thanks, but could he get his pecker out of my face?

James laughed and went back to his room. I think am going to go for a run.

I need to clear my head; I walked up to Cookie and asked if she could watch over everything so I could go for a run?

Cookie said that she and the other cats will. I said thank you.

I went out the back door and shifted. I ran through the woods, not too far from home.

I smelled a wolf, the wolf that was with Dolores. I ran to his sent.

When I found him, I growled at him. The wolf said that he was not here to fight.

I asked what does he want? He said his name is Jeff; he is Max's Beta.

I asked what is he doing here? Jeff said he wants to know what kind of spell the witch casted on Max?

I told him I do not know. Jeff looks disappointed. I asked why is he still with Dolores?

Jeff looked at me and asked if I really want to know?

I told him yes. I do; why stay when Dolores treats him like crap?

Jeff sighed and said that Max was his mate. My wolf and I are shocked. How could Jeff be Dolores's mate?

Dolores's first mate was a woman. I asked Jeff how could he be Dolores's mate?

Jeff said he does not know, but that is why he stays. I asked if he told Dolores?

Jeff gave me a pointed look. He said that Max would reject him. Jeff said that he and a woman from his pack are pretending to be mates.

I asked why are they pretending? Jeff said the woman does not want a mate, so they pretend.

I asked why does he allow Dolores to keep hurting him?

Jeff said at first he hoped Max would come to his senses, but Max is blinded.

Jeff said it hurt when Max takes women to bed. Jeff said he wanted to die the first time Max took a woman to bed, but he is trying to show Max that they are mates.

Jeff said he thinks Max's wolf is confused or in denial.

I said Dolores's first mate was a woman. Jeff looked at me like I was stupid.

I asked what? Jeff asked if I ever heard of bisexuals? I said yes. Wait? I asked if that is the reason Dolores is the way he is?

Jeff said maybe; he does not know for sure.

It would make some sense that Dolores is acting out because he thinks people would think there is something wrong with him or his wolf.

I told Jeff that Dolores and his wolf might think there is something wrong with them and that is why he is always trying to act all macho.

Jeff said that could be a possibility. I told Jeff; Dolores needs to know that there is nothing wrong with him.

Jeff asked how can he do that? I told him I do not know.

Jeff said he thinks he knows how. I asked how?

Jeff said by keeping Max a bunny and Jeff could show him that way.

I was confused. Jeff said by having him take care of Max will be a way of showing him.

I said ok, try that. Jeff said it will also help that Max would be away from the women too.