The Fight Part 1

Grayson

I am standing outside with Dolores and his pack. I knew the other packs were here. I could smell them. They are coming to fight.

James went to get the vampires, then he ran to the old man's house to inform him that it was time. Dolores asked about the cats; I told him to just watch.

Even I do not know how they can help, but Cleo said they can and will. James came running up to me and said the old man is on his way.

I nodded in understanding. I saw some of Dolores warriors come out of the trees. They are running to Dolores. Dolores mind-linked me and said the other packs are coming closer.

I asked how many packs are coming? Dolores said that only two packs are here. That's good, only two hundred of them. It could have been worse.

All five packs could have been here. I just hope the other three packs backed out of coming.

Alpha Kim came out of the trees. He yelled to us to give up the witch and they will leave peacefully. I growled at him.

Alpha Kim said that we made our choice then. I heard a car pull up. It was the old man. I saw his nurse get out of the car.

She went to the back of the car and unhitched something. It was his electric wheelchair. The nurse brought it to the old man and helped him on it.

The nurse went back to the car and grabbed his cane. She gave him his cane and went back to the car and pulled out her phone.

The old man pulled up next to James and asked where are the BTS haters at? James told him they are hiding in the trees.

Why is the old man not asking why are there a bunch of wolves here? I saw a van pull up. The old man said that his BTS fan club was here. Dolores and I just looked at each other.

I do not know what to say. I saw people of all ages get out of the van. Two of them had a banner that read "BTS FOR EVER" on it.

The old man informed them about what was going on. I saw the other packs coming out from behind the trees. They are creeping across the yard.

James told the old man and his fan club that they were coming. None one was scared; should the humans be scared that there are hundreds of wolves coming towards them?

The fan club went back to the van, and they all grabbed baseball bats and golf clubs. The old man drove his wheelchair out to the front of everyone. He said not do anything until I give the command.

Dolores asked if the old man is right in the head? I told him no.

I smelled something. Rogues! We all looked to our left, and we saw about a hundred Rogues coming.

When they got to us, one of them said they just want to fight. They do not want to join any packs. I told them that we understand.

All of us got into position. The old man said not yet. This is the weirdest thing I have ever been a part of.

But we must protect Mia and Cleo. The old man yelled charge! He started to drive his wheelchair towards the other packs. We all followed him.

The old man started to hit a wolf with his cane. I saw his fan club doing the same with their bats and clubs.

There was an old wolf fighting the air; at least he is trying. Dolores was taking down wolf after wolf.

I saw Cookie bite a wolfs balls. What did Cleo teach these cats?

The Rogues are having fun taking down pack members. They are "showing" them who's stronger.

I saw a wolf chasing Missy. I started to run to help her, when out of nowhere, Sugar hit the wolf with a frying pan.

The vampires are jumping on the backs of wolves and are biting them. One of them said they have not eaten in days; they were saving their appetites for this fight.

I just looked away. Then I saw James was alone by the house, trying to fight off the wolves. I was running to help him but was stopped by four wolves.

They blocked me. Cookie came running up to me. All I could do was try to fight these wolves.

I started to fight as many as I could. Cookie was helping me, but more and more wolves kept coming. I mind-linked Dolores and told him I needed help. Dolores told me that he is sending men my way.

Some of Dolores's pack came to help. I was about to attack a wolf when a vampire jumped on the wolfs back and sunk his teeth into the wolf.

We were all fighting, trying to get to the house to help James. It was like an ocean of wolves. I looked at the house and I saw Cleo out the door.

Her eyes. Her eyes were as black as the night sky. I kept fighting, trying to get to the house.

I need to know that Mia and my baby are ok. All I could see was blood and fur, but I did not care. All I could think about was getting to Mia.

Every time I looked up to see how close we were getting to the house, it seemed like we were not moving at all.

I mind-linked Dolores, and I told him we need more people. Dolores said he is on his way.

I could see Cleo was helping James. She was using her powers. I looked over and saw Cookie hanging on some wolfs junk.

I saw people approaching the house. They looked like they were wearing special suits. Cookie jumped on my back to see what I was looking at.

We are looking past the walls of wolves that are in front of us. Cookie hoped off my back. Cookie looked at me and said, "toss me." I mind-linked her and said what?

Cookie said, "I cannot jump the distance, so you will have to toss me." What the... wait I heard that before.

I asked her where is that from? Cookie said, "Lord Of The Rings." I rolled my eyes at her, but I picked her up in my mouth. Then I stood on my hind legs, and I was about to toss her when she said, "Don't tell the Elf." I then tossed her towards the house.