Telling The Truth

Jeff

Max and I had dinner together. After we got done eating, I told Max that I will take the dishes down so I can wash them.

Max asked if I could come back? I told him of course I could. I went out of the room and down the stairs.

I went into the kitchen and washed the dishes; I went back to Max's room.

I asked Max what would he want to do? He said he would like to watch a movie.

I told him I was fine with that. I told him to let me go to my room so I can take a quick shower.

Max said I can use his shower. I told him I need to go get my pajamas.

Max said I can wear a pair of his. This shocked me, but I said ok.

I went to his dresser and grabbed a pair of pajama pants. I was heading to the bathroom when Max stopped me.

Max asked if he could shower with me? I said sure, but it would be better if we took a bath instead.

Max said that a bath would be fine with him. I went into the bathroom and ran the water. Max came hopping in; I went to the sink and grabbed the stairs and put it next to the tub.

I then grabbed two towels; Max hopped up the stairs and was watching the tub fill up.

I grabbed some shampoo and body wash and put them down on the edge of the bathtub, so I can use them.

Then I grabbed the shampoo for bunnies and put them next to the body wash.

I got undressed and got into the tub; Max jumped in.

He started to swim around; it was cute.

I know Jody, [the woman I am pretending to be mates with] asked why I do not just tell Max that he is my mate?

I told her that I am scared, scared to be rejected again.

Jody told me that I could always reject Max. I told her I cannot do that, it's sad I know.

But I love him too much to hurt him; I know he has hurt me and a lot of others, but if what Kevin and I talked about is true, then Max is running from who he is.

He is running from the truth, that he is bi. I know in some packs; same sex mates are not allowed.

It is viewed as "wrong." Max is my second chance mate. My first mate, Steve, rejected me.

He said he is not gay. My old pack looked down on gay wolves. Steve went and told the Alpha that I was gay, and I got kicked out of the pack. It is not my fault who I got mated to.

My old Alpha told me that I was a "disgusting" and "a disgrace to all wolf kind."

Then my old Alpha told me to leave and never come back.

I came here because I smelled Max; Max is my last chance at happiness.

I know he did not sense it, or he was fighting it. Maybe he is scared; I know his dad was like my old Alpha when it comes to same sex mates.

I went back to watching Max swim. I grabbed his shampoo and asked if he was ready to be washed?

He stopped swimming and said yes. I picked him up and put my knees together.

I then sat him on my knees. I washed him first, then I rinsed him. I then washed myself.

I then rinsed myself when I was done; I pulled the drain plug and got out first.

I hurried and dried myself, then I got Max out of the tub and wrapped him in a towel.

Then I put Max on the sink and finished drying off and got dressed. Then grabbed the blow drier and plugged it in.

I then blow dried his fur. I then did my own hair; when I was done, I put the towels in the clothes basket.

I picked Max up and left the bathroom. I walked over to the bed and put Max on the bed.

I asked what movie he would like to watch? He said that he would like to watch "Die Hard."

I put the movie in and went to the bed and pulled the covers back and laid down.

Max hopped under the covers with me; we both fell asleep together.

When I woke up, Max was curled up next to me. I slowly put my arms around him and pulled him closer to me.

I held him and fell back to sleep. When I woke up again, I saw that Max was waking up.

I did not know if I should let him go or just keep holding him?

Before I could make my mind up, he woke up. Max looked around, then looked at me.

He started to laugh; he said I must have thought he was my mate.

I did not say anything and let him go. I got up and went to the bathroom.

I have to tell him the truth, that Jody and I are not mates. That he is my mate.

When I got out of the bathroom, Max hopped in. I sat on the bed and waited for Max to get done and come out.

When Max returned to the bedroom, I told him that we needed to talk.

Max looked a little scared; I have never seen Max scared before.

He hopped up the stairs and onto the bed. Max sat down and was waiting for me to talk.

I told him that I have been lying to him for years.

Max looked at me, confused. I told him that Jody was not my mate.

Max asked what do I mean that Jody was not my mate?

I told him that Jody was never my mate, that is the reason we have never marked each other.

Max asked why did we lie about it? I told him that Jody does not want a mate and for me I am scared that my real mate will reject me.

This is harder than I thought it would be. Max asked Jody does not want a mate?

I told him that Jody feels no sexual desire for anyone. I know Max is not understanding.

Max asked how can that be? I told him that Jody is Asexual.

Max said he still does not understand. I told him she lacks sexual attraction for others.

He said Ok. Max asked what about me then? Why do I think my "real" mate will reject me?

I took a deep breath. I told him because I do not know how my mate would feel about it.

Before Max could ask me another question, I blurted out that he was my mate.

Max whipped his head and was just staring at me.