Kevin Will Pay

Max

I went to the other packs this morning; I told them that if they do not come and fight, I will consider it an act of rebellion, and they will become my pack's enemy.

Needless to say, they are going to come when I tell them too, now I am on my way to my mate's house.

When my wolf and I got there, we saw a car pulling up to the house; my wolf ran closer and shifted.

I just put my pants on; I see Kevin get out of the car. Then I saw the vampire get out of the back and got in the driver's side.

I could smell my mate, I started to walk over to the car, so my mate could see how sexy and buff I was.

Kevin blocked me, I growled at him, Kevin growled back, but weaker.

Kevin told me to leave, I told him I was not here for him, so I was not going.

He did not move; Kevin told me that I had no business being here.

I told him why I was here did not concern him, I told Kevin to move, or I will move him.

Kevin told me to leave and never come back; I said to him that I wanted to talk to Candy.

The car window rolled down, and I heard Candy's voice; she said she would rather set her pubes on fire rather than talk to me.

I looked at Kevin; he was trying to turn my mate against me.

I lunged for Kevin; he dogged me. Kevin shifted; I then shifted.

My wolf told Kevin to give us our mate, or there will be war. Kevin's wolf said, then let it be war then.

He said that he would not let HIS mate go; my wolf lunged at Kevin's wolf.

Kevin's wolf sunk his teeth into my shoulder, my wolf clawed his stomach.

I do not know how but, I was thrown off Kevin's wolf.

My wolf hit the ground a good ten yards away, my wolf got up, Kevin's wolf told me to leave now.

My wolf told him that we would be back to get our mate, which was an act of war.

Kevin's wolf growled out for us to go; we warned him again that we would be back.

Then my wolf took us home; when we got to the packhouse, my wolf shifted.

I yelled for my Beta; when he came, I told him to get the pack ready and notify the other packs that we would fight in a week.

My Beta told me that was not enough time, I growled at him.

I grabbed him and reminded him who the Alpha was. Then, I let him go and told him to do as I said and to do it now.

I left him and went to my room; Kevin will die for trying to turn my mate against me.

I will get Candy. She is MINE! I will have Candy; she will be my Luna.

Kevin is weak; he cannot keep Candy away from me. So I will make Kevin watch as I mate with Candy; I will make him watch me please her and make her mine.

She will cry out my name, then when I am done, I will kill Kevin.

The last thing I want Kevin to see is me pleasuring my mate; I laid down on my bed.

I was thinking of how Kevin got me off of him; he is not that strong.

Something else must have happened; I will find out.

I know Candy did not mean what she said; once she is away from Kevin, she will be better and see things much clearer.

I know she is more like the woman in my dreams, not what Kevin and that vampire... the vampire, hit me off of Kevin!

The vampire saw a chance and hit me off of Kevin; I will kill that vampire for touching me with his disgusting hands.

Candy is my mate, not Kevin's; my wolf cried for her.

She will know soon that Kevin brainwashed her; she will be so happy to get away from him.

I know the fight will not last long; Candy will come running to me when no one can hold her back.

I will forgive her for what she said.

It is Kevin's doing; after all, he has her thinking that he is the good guy when he is not.

I will tell her what he has done, Candy will know everything.

Kevin made my mate reject me; Kevin told her that I was in bed with another wolf.

She would not have known if Kevin did not tell her; she came to my room and found me with a wolf from another pack.

Then Kevin let my parents die; Kevin said he could only save me, not my parents.

I am an Alpha; I did not need saving; I am the best of the best.

After that, all the she-wolves thought Kevin was some great hero, not me, but for him.

He was and is nothing; his parent left the pack and went rogue.

They claimed I did not treat them right; why should I.

They were Betas just like Kevin; all of them were less than.

I treated them the way they should be treated, then Kevin's mate Ava saw Kevin for what he was, weak.

So, Ava rejected him; I told Ava that if she rejected him, I would make her Luna.

Ava did; she knew she could go no were with Kevin; Ava rejected him in front of the whole pack.

Kevin cried like a baby, he made me lose my mate, so I made him lose his.

My mate, the one that rejected me, came back, and right in front of me, she asked Kevin to be her mate.

Kevin said no, so when I found out Ava was Kevin's mate, I wanted him to feel the same pain I felt.

But now he took my mate; I bet he tricked her into believing he was her mate.

He will pay for all the wrong he did to me; I am the Alpha, and he will pay.

My Beta mind linked me and told me that the other packs would be ready on Monday.

Good, you have one week, Kevin. Enjoy it while you can, because on Tuesday morning, Candy will be in my bed, and you will be dead.