It's Time

Max

After we got done eating with Kevin's family [I guess that is what I should call them] Jeff and I said our goodbyes and left for home.

When we got home, I called my warriors for a meeting. When they came, I told them that I want them to keep watch over Kevin's house and if they smell or hear any other packs to inform me right away.

After that was said, I sent them off. I walked to the kitchen. When I arrived, I saw Ava and that Omega I made her be with. I noticed she was not wearing that scarf.

I felt bad for what I made them do. Then I walked up to them; they both looked at me and said good evening, Alpha. I said good evening back to them.

I told them that I want to apologize to them for what I did to them. Ava said that it was the best thing to happen to her. She said she found a man that treats her right.

I smiled at both of them. I asked if they could ever forgive me, maybe not know, but in the future.

Ava said it will take time. I told her I understood. The Omega wrapped his arms around Ava. I told them that I was happy for them. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and left the room.

I walked up the stairs to go to Jeff's and my room. Jeff and I just got done moving all his stuff in. I have never shared a bed with anyone; well, just Jeff. When I got to my bedroom, I went in. I saw Jeff putting his things away.

I do not know how to act. I went and sat on the bed. Then I asked Jeff if he could sit and talk to me? He stopped what he was doing and came and sat on the bed with me.

I looked at him and said I do not know what to do. Jeff asked what do I mean? I told him I understand that we are mates, but how do I act? How do I treat him? I do not want to insult him by treating him like a woman.

Jeff told me that if I treat him like a woman, then he knows that I am trying. He said that it would not insult him, as long as I do not try to make him look like a woman. I told him I would not do that.

Jeff leaned over and kissed me. This is the first time we have kissed since I got my body back. When Jeff pulled away and was about to get up, I pulled him back to the bed and told him that we should mark each other.

Jeff asked if, I am sure. I told him yes, that I am sure. Jeff squealed; it scared me. I asked if he was alright? Jeff said that I made him happy. I brought my mouth to Jeff's neck; Jeff did the same to mine. We then marked each other.

I got so turned on that I pushed Jeff down on the bed. We let go of each other. I looked into Jeff's eyes; I could see that he wanted me. I told him I do not know how to do this.

Jeff told me to go into the bedside table and grab the lube. I got up and opened the table door and there it was. I grabbed it and closed the door. I asked Jeff where did it come from?

Jeff said he got it because he knew we would need it.

I asked Jeff what do I do now. Jeff got off the bed and took my shirt off. He said that we must get undressed. I put the lube down and took his shirt off. We helped each other out of our pants.

Jeff kissed me and told me not to be scared. I laid Jeff on the bed. Jeff grabbed the lube and put some in his hand. He reached down and put the lube on me, then on his own bottom. Jeff looked at me and told me to go slow.

I told him not to worry, I will go as slow as I could. After we made love, we went into the bathroom and took a shower. As we were washing up, I asked Jeff if I hurt him?

Jeff said no. I told Jeff that I never want to hurt him again. Jeff kissed me and told me that us being together made him happy. I told him that I will try to make him happy for the rest of our lives.

When Jeff and I got out of the shower, one of my warrior's mind-linked me; he said that they smell other wolves coming towards Kevin's house. I mind-linked the rest of my pack and told them to get ready in five minutes. We are going to war.

Jeff and I ran out of our bedroom. We did not bother to get dressed. We ran down the stairs and out the back door. Jeff and I shifted and waited for my pack to come out.

When my pack comes outside, they shifted. I told my pack to follow me to Kevin's house. When we got there, I told my pack to circle the house. I shifted; Kevin came out of the house.

I told him that the other packs were around the woods. I told Kevin that my pack will be around the house. Kevin said ok. Kevin went into the house, said something, and then came out again. Kevin shifted.

I saw the vampire run to the house down the road. Kevin said that the vampire was getting the other vampires to come.

I told him ok. I saw the vampires running over. They all went around the house. Then I saw the vampire run down the road the other way.

Kevin said that the vampire was going to get the old man from up the road. I said ok. This is getting weird. Then I saw three cats come out of the house.

I asked Kevin shouldn't the cats be taken back into the house. Kevin looked at me and said they are going to help fight.

I asked how? Kevin told me to just watch.