Height Swap (part 2)

It was raining ever so slightly as the sun lifted into the morning sky.

After Tony and Stephen had gotten dressed, they both trudged over to the kitchen for some breakfast.
Tony immediately made a cup of strong black coffee and grabbed a blueberry scone from a box on the counter as well before sitting down at the small glass circular table. 
Stephen himself grabbed a blueberry scone and  reached to grab a green tea bag from a cabinet up above him.
Normally a task like grabbing tea from a high cabinet would be easy for regular sized Stephen, but now that he had shrunk a couple of inches, when Stephen reached for a tea bag, he found he was too short to reach it.

Stephen attempted to stand on the tips of his toes, but that didn't work either.
After a minute of struggle, Stephen grumbled and stood stiff.
He was about to make a portal to grab a tea bag with his magic, but he was interrupted by a hand swooping over him and grabbing it instead.

Stephen turned around and internally cursed when he found a cheesy faced Tony smirking at him while holding a tea bag in his hand.

Now that Tony was taller, he could finally reach places that he couldn't before.
Example A:
Stephen's tea cabinet.

"Can't reach?" Tony teased as Stephen sighed.
"Thanks," Stephen mumbled and reached for the tea bag in Tony's left hand, only to have it pulled away from his reach.
Stephen looked at Tony confused.
"Go sit, I'll make your tea," Tony said, still smirking.
Stephen couldn't help but smile a little bit himself as he rolled his eyes and strode over to the table where Tony was sitting before and took a seat himself.

While Stephen sat, Tony got to work putting some water in a tea pot to boil before placing the tea bag inside.
Tony stood next to the pot and took small sips of his coffee before poring the now ready tea into a mug and walking over to Stephen who was tracing his fingers over the scars on his left hand.

Tony took his original seat next to Stephen and tapped him on the shoulder making him look up.
He then gave Stephen his tea and turned to face his blueberry scone on the table, picking it up and stuffing it in his mouth immediately.
Stephen smiled and shakily picked up his tea, talking a small sip of it before placing it down and grabbing his own blueberry scone.

Tony and Stephen ate breakfast, making small talk and occasionally spilling some of their drinks.
Once done, Tony stood up and pulled out his phone, tapping the screen and bringing it to his ear.
He was calling someone.
Stephen looked at Tony confused as he spoke on the phone for a minute before closing the call and putting his phone away.
"Who was that?" Stephen asked.
Tony made his way back over to Stephen and stood behind him, laying his hands over his shoulders.
"It's Steve, I have to go meet the other Avengers for a four hour meeting," Tony groaned.
Stephen stood up himself and looked up at Tony.
"Well in that case, if they notice you've grown taller, what will you say?"
Tony shrugged.
"I dunno, I had a growth spurt or something."
Stephen sighed and smiled.
"Go on then, I have some reading to catch up on anyways."

And with that, Tony was gone and Stephen was sitting on the leather couch of Tony's private floor, a pile of books in ancient languages in front of him.
He picked up a thick, dusty, royal purple book with golden engravings on the edges and opened it to the first page.

Time to do some reading...

Hours had past and it was now about two in the afternoon. Stephen sat alone on the leather couch, reading about ancient spells and creatures.
Him being such a fast reader, had already read through almost three 700 page books.
He slowly turned the page on the old brown book he was holding and was fully immersed in whatever the ancient words were saying.

As he read, he was suddenly jolted out of his calm state by two hands snaking around his waist and someone lifting him up.
When he finally understood what was happening, he found himself sitting on Tony's lap while Tony sat on Stephen's chair, wrapping his arms around Stephen's chest.

Stephen flushed a shade of pink as he worm-
holed his book away and shifted on Tony's lap.

"I take it your done with your meeting?"
Tony nodded and smiled, placing his chin in the crook of Stephen's neck.
Stephen attempted to stand up from Tony's arms with no success.
"Is this really how it feels like when I do this to you?" Stephen grimaced.
"Yup," Tony smiled.
Stephen gave up wrestling Tony's hold and instead, slouched over in his lap.

Tony spent a moment more embracing Stephen before lifting them both up to a standing position.

"I don't know about you, but I actually feel hungry, it's past lunch after all," Tony spoke.

Stephen opened a portal.
"How about we go down to the burger joint for a late lunch? we can sit inside because it's still raining and I can have one of their salads."
Tony gleamed, he was hoping Stephen would offer to go.
"I think thats an excellent idea."
"Well then," Stephen smirked and waved towards to portal.
"After you."
Tony smiled and grabbed Stephen's hand, dragging him through the portal and to the restaurant.

After enjoying their food, Stephen and Tony came back a couple hours later and both took a seat on the same couch they had started their day with.

Stephen pulled out yet another book with what seemed like gibberish written in it to Tony and opened it, skimming over the symbols.
Tony scooted over next to Stephen And again pulled him into his lap.
" I don't know what your reading,"Tony spoke to Stephen.
"But can you read it to me?"
Stephen turned his head towards Tony.
"I mean, it's just a bunch of random archives, nothing interesting."
"I don't care," Tony said, leaning his chin on Stephen's head.

Stephen smiled and turned back to his book, reading the ancient words and converting them to what they best meant in English and speaking them to Tony.

It was only around 6:30, and yet Stephen suddenly felt Tony's hold around him go limp.
Tony was sleeping.
Stephen closed his book and set it on the small coffee table in front of him before shifting to where him and Tony were both lying down on the couch.
Tony hugged Stephen and Stephen yawned, eventually giving into sleep as well.
Maybe this wasn't so bad after all...

And then they woke up with their normal heights and the end:)