Oh Boy Oh Howdy

Real funny how I go from writing Markiplier fanfictions to this huh?

Try to read this part please:

The Warnings in this story will be:
Swearing, blood, violence, gore, probably stockholm and stalking, creepy dolls, and many more things. If any other warnings do occur, they will be stated at the top of the chapter.

I will try to write (Y/N) as a Gender Neutral character, so that anyone of any sex could enjoy this book. However, this character will be anything less than 5"10, so then I can keep the spiciness of Brahms height: 6"3

Given that Brahms is an absolute rat man that is akin to a spoiled brat boy, I will soften him up slightly by putting in some Headcanons such as:

-After Brahms had killed Emily, and suffered the fire, his parents -forced- him to live within the walls over their own paranoia. I say forced, since I don't think he knew any better of an right year old and he hadn't seen the wrong doings of this at first, given he was a little murderer and he figured his parents was trying to protect him, but as you can tell living in the walls for 20 years straight without learning social anything can take a toll on your growing the hecc up stages. His parents pampered the hell out of him to make up for this. Making him an even bigger bRat boy(see what I did there).

-He hates crying. Mainly hearing other people cry, he loves hearing himself cry because brat man gets what he wants that way.

-I also headcanon that most of his nannies were fired rather than murdered, the amount of how many is determined.. However man I don't care lol

-He can feel love very strongly. It is his strongest emotion, second best to anger. Much like how he didn't ever intentionally hurt Greta(until she attempted to murder him), he is not one to actively hurt someone he loves. No abuse here. Gross.

Not headcanon things but themes:

-Rather it being the 90s, it is now the 20-20s, so that I don't have to do all that historical research. This will however not change anything about Brahms mindsets given he was raised by Boomers or something and any plot holes regarding time is to be ignored by yours truly :)

-This story is set two years after the "The Boy" the first one. I have never seen the second movie but I heard it smells so I'm gonna pretend it doesn't exist.

-I watched the movie when it came out. It is currently 2021 and it had come out in 2016; and my memory sucks bollocks. There are going to be a few mistakes, especially since I can't find a way to watch the movie again currently. I might end up going back to patch up things here and there, but for right now I'm flying on improv and little bits of information I get here and there.

I've got the fucking hiccups bro fuck this shit hurks :(

-I read a buncha Wikipedia garbage on demons and possession regarding The Boy and the second one and I'm just pretending that it doesn't exist since I believe the charm of the first movie was that it turns out there were absolutely no paranormal things going on and it was all just this hunk man in the walls. I wish to keep the vibe that way. So basically, there are no ghosts. It's all just Brahms being a "troubled" serial killer that we're all stupidly simping for like basic bitches

-And finally, The Point Of View will change occasionally. It will go from your own, pronouns being "I, me, myself," so on regarding you, and then Brahms' POV. Sometimes, to get the full picture of a scene it will switch to Third Person, using you as They/Them and Brahms as the He/Him.

-All of these warnings are probably unnecessary and you're probably not gonna read em but I got ADHD and a god complex so I don't care that much letsgooooo

Began writing November 2021
Ended book by May 2022