14

First Person P.O.V - (Y/N)
Warning: 18+!!! Nudity, a whole ass handy-job. Watch out for your innocence

-"Stop squirming Brahms!" I demand, attempting to bandage the wound after I had recently cleaned it. Of course he stopped when he realized it was just hurting, but he certainly crosses his arms in attempts to show off how upset he is. "I know, I know. You don't wanna lay in bed all day.. But you gotta get better."
-"Play."
-"I can get us a board game, hm? Anything, just as long as you don't move from the bed."

-He groans in annoyance, his eyes closing and then his arms dropping by his sides as soon as I finished wrapping him up. Then my hand reaches for the nightstand, picking up the assortment of things I set down. Mainly scar cream, cotton balls, tissues, more painkillers, ect., I cup the side of Brahms' face and I look at the exposed part, holding the missing piece of his mask.
-"Do you want me to fix this for you?" I ask, his eyes opening and landing on the shard. "I cleaned the inside of it out. I can clean the rest of your mask too."
-"N-No." He reaches up and covers his face, as if I haven't been looking at him since yesterday. "I will."
-

"Alright.. You should clean your face a bit though. I'd imagine your face is a bit sweaty breathing in that thing all the time, I'd be irritated."
-I set the piece back down, and slowly his hand moves out of the way of the scars. I look at his mark for a moment before I look into his eyes, noticing how insecure he gets when I look at his real face. Yet still, as grotesque as his scars can be I still adore the way his eyes light up when they meet mine. The scars don't gross me out neither, they just make me feel bad for him. Makes me feel bad that he's suffered through pain like that, and that pain tolerance is probably why he took most things well; not unless he can get attention from it.
-"Breakfast?"
-"Yes, yes. Here." I stand up and I take the tray, picking it up from the carted table I dragged into the room and I sit the tray down on his lap. "I made your favorite."
-He reached up and raked his hands through his hair, knocking his bangs into the front of his face. I soon enough took my own tray and I rounded the bed, sitting down beside him. He looks at me as I get comfortable, my knee touching his thigh as I sat up further than him, and my back leaned against the bed post. I don't watch as as he slowly adjusted his mask and face it towards me to make sure that I couldn't see the entirety of his face. We eat in silence, and by the time he's done eating he's back to complaining, and I sigh.
-"I'll get you a book Brahms."

-Three days later, marking this day to be the fourth day since Brahms had been shot, I had finally figured it'd be the time to get him in a bath. I had an arm around his large frame and his body was leaning against mine. But he was holding in every whine, knowing a groan would get him back in bed. If it wasn't for the fact that he was sick and tired of laying around all day, he would've made the biggest scene he could.
-He was slowly sat down in the bare bathtub and he was taking off his pants and boxers as I set up a set of clothes and a towel on the sink. Then I turn to watch him drop his clothes off the side, as well as the dirty bandages as he unraveled them. Then he looked at me, his curls covering up most of his exposed face.
-"Alright, are you ready?" I ask, walking over and grabbing the faucet. He nodded, and soon the water was pouring in, and I make sure it's just warm. "Let me know when it gets too hot Brahms."
-He hums in response, already getting comfortable without a care in the world as to whether or not I see something private of his. I made sure to keep my eyes on the faucet, even as I bubble up the fall and cause suds to grow into the bottom of it. Then, I felt the water, heating it up little by little until I reckoned that it'd be too hot--
-"Are you upset with me?"
-I finally look over to Brahms, who was looking at me with curious and nearly sad eyes. I furrow my brows just slightly, then I recall not being as talkative for these past few days. I guess that can do things to him, can't it?
-"No, Brahms. I'm not upset. I'm just tired." I give him a polite smile. "Didn't get much sleep last night.. You know why."
-He made sure to keep me up. But with that he looks at the water, watching as it grows up along the porcelain walls and cover his legs. "..Are you tired of me?"
-"Now where is this coming from, Brahms?" My arms rest on the surface of the tub as I look at him, and he looks back at me.
"No one has ever stayed before. They always run.. You came back."
-"Well that's probably because you're scary, and I'm not scared." I nod. "Not every day you see a giant man bust through the walls. But, you're learning not to be scary, I'm making sure of it."
-"Can we make it part of the studies?"
-"You're always learning how not to be scary Brahms. Just by spending time with me."
-"Oh. Alright." He looks down at the water, before leaning back and relaxing into it. "..Do you like me?"
-"Of course I like you Brahms. Just as long as you don't break any promises."
-"I won't."
-The water is stopped by my will, and soon I'm washing him off, making sure to be very careful with the wound in mind. His body shivers when the sponge touches him, and scrubs his neck and his beard right along with it. How he manages to keep his arms so toned is baffling to me, having presumably lived in the walls for a couple of decades. My attention to his entire body has changed heavily since we kissed, and I've started viewing him less as a dangerous man-child and more as a man all together.. With an age regression.
-"Hold still, I'm gonna wash your hair." He grabs my wrists as they raise and then looks at me, shaking his head. "Brahms."
-"My face."
-"Yeah, I know. I'll be careful, alright? No soap will get on your face."
-He blinks, and then leans his head back, putting his trust in me regardless of how afraid he was. When the water hit his head, he flinched, and then calmed as my fingers ran through his hair. He closed his eyes, choosing to relax as I begin scrubbing the soap suds into his scalp.
-The longer I wash him up the more I realize that I haven't taken a shower of my own in a long time, the only part of my body currently cleaned his my hands, and that's because I'm using them to wash him. I press my lips together tightly, my pinky brushing away his bangs and into the clump of soap suds. Once I rinse it all out, he opens his eyes back up to look at me, and stares.
-"Are you okay Brahms?" He nods in response. "Alright. It's time to get out. We're going to go slow, alright?" I reached over and pulled the plug from the tub water before I reach for him. "C'mon."
-I help him slowly get up to his feet as careful as I possibly can, and I quickly wrapped the towel around his waist. The wetness that soaked the rest of his body fell onto me, soaking my clothes, but I didn't react to any of it, focusing on getting his feet on the outside of the tub. He stood in front of me, holding onto my shoulders tightly as he looked down at my face. I give him a smile.
-"Kiss?" He asks me, and I nod.
-"Sit." I help him to the toilet seat and he sits down slowly, before I cup his face and I press my lips to his.
-I can hear his breathing on the other side of his mask and it gives me an uncanny feeling. The idea of kissing someone yet you can hear them breathing out of their mouth as much as Brahms is? It would've kicked in my fight or flight if it wasn't for the fact I expected it. Why he was breathing as heavily as he was, confused me, as well as concerned me.
-"Are you okay?" I ask, leaning away from him and I look at his eyes as they flutter open. He quiets down, nodding. "Does your stomach hurt?" He nods once more. "How about we go back to the--"
-His hands grab my hips and pull me closer, causing me to sit atop the towel wrapped up around his lap. I am careful to follow his silent demand, being slow about sitting down and resting all my weight onto his legs. Then his hands grab my face, brushing away anything that could obscure it(including his own bangs), and then he just stares at me. Taking in all the details of my features, his thumbs gently stroke my cheeks. I can't help but smile, my face flushing just a little bit as I force my mind to not focus on where I'm sitting.
-"What's going on Brahms?"
-He doesn't respond, and so I start putting thought into it, creating theories. The man experienced a near death experience a week ago, and he's lucky to even be walking around right now, even if he's barely walking on his own. He must just be taking everything in right now.. That's a cheesy way to think of it, I guess, but I wouldn't blame him for his appreciation of life.
-"...You're lovely." He tells me, his voice being rid of his childish tone. "I'm happy that you're mine."
-With the way that he said it, it sounded a lot less like a relationship kind of tone and far more like a possessive tone. However, I ignore this, much like I've chosen to ignore every other red flag that he's shown me. I just smile in response, my arms reaching up and snaking around his neck. With that he leans down and presses his hard lips to mine, and I don't take any time in kissing him back.
-One of his arms shake around my body and he holds me tight in an embrace, groaning slightly at the pain it brought him but then he ignores it. His other hand lowers down to my thigh, his fingers pushing deep into my leg and he holds me tight, feeling the way one of my hands runs gently over his shoulder and down his chest. I feel his breath hitch when my fingers tangle up in the hair on his stomach, and he grabs me by my wrist. I'm about to apologize for it, until he pushes my hand further down, and holds it at the edge of his privacy, the towel on his lap slowly beginning to change shape as I look down at it.
-"Please." He practically begs me, and with that my palm presses against it without question. He gasps, body shivering in surprise at how eager and cooperative I was about it. "(Y/N)!"
-I bite the inside of my cheek, feeling him grow harder beneath the towel before my eyes land on his face, his eyes were closed and he was clearly flustered. I can't help but smile as I rub him thoroughly, and he lets out a shudder of a breath as he slowly opens his eyes and looks at me. His hand released my wrist before he pushes my hand away, and he works on pushing the towel down to expose himself. I look away, almost surprised that things would end up moving forward like this, but I don't feel too shocked. Brahms had been more touchy lately, wanting more of me around him.. Too be fair, I'm sure I wanted to do this too. But I don't know how safe it'll be for him given his current condition.
-Regardless, when his shaft springs out, I don't think much of it. He takes my hand in his and wraps my palm around it without hesitance, gripping and moving my hand up and down the length in just the way he likes it. I keep going when he lets go, and he huffs, both of his hands going to my legs and hold tight. For a moment I focus on just how much hair he has, but then my focus changes to listening to how he sounded. I lean forward and I press a kiss to his neck and he gasps at every little surprise I give him. He lifts his head up, welcoming more, and more I give him, placing light ones against his throat. I pick up speed, his body twitching beneath me as his hands run up my legs and grab at the edge of my pants, and I stop kissing him.
-"I don't think we can go that far love." I tell him in the nicest voice possible, and he drops his head to look down at me with confusion. "You're hurt. I don't want to hurt you."
-"I can take it."
-"No, Brahms." He groans, evidently upset as he tugs at the edge again, as if this would persuade me. I give him a small smile and I lean forward, pressing a kiss to his mask. "Don't worry, when I know you're better, we can move to the next level."
-He whines, half out of pleasure and half because of his neediness not being fulfilled. Yet as I pick up pace with my hand he slowly gets over it, just leaning forward and making me kiss his false lips. His hands finally leave my pants and grasp at my shoulders, his hips wriggling under me a little before he groaned. It didn't take long for him to start losing all of his composure, trying to move under me and thrust his hips up into my fist, yet my weight sitting in his lip keeps him from doing so.
-"(Y/N).." He groans, his forehead resting against mine so that I can hear his quiet pants.
-I bite my lip hard, slowly picking up pace which causes him to grip my shoulders harder, the sinful sounds of him being audible making the heat grow in my face. I can tell he was gonna give in soon, by the way he attempts to bury his face in my shoulder to hide just how vulnerable he was. This kind of affection --if any affection at all-- was foreign to him, and it was evident. His arms wrapped around my body in a tight hug and he panted heavily, hands grabbing at the back of my now wet shirt. He let out a long breathy moan, the tone deep and nearly menacing as my free hand cups the top of his member and I go faster.
-When he came, it all went into my palm, and he grunted into my shoulder, muffling his sounds. I pull him out of his climax further and further until there's nothing else, and he sighed outwardly, his chin slowly rising to rest calmly. I give him a kiss against the temple, and slowly rise, despite his protests.
-I clean my hand off. "Time to go back to bed."
-"Come back."
-"We can cuddle on the bed Brahms." With that he no longer argues.
-As a matter of fact he's very eager to get back under the covers.