Absolute Smut

Let's write something nasty, NSFW, yummy nummy. I'm bored
Warning: Grinding, hair pulling, scratching, fingering/jacking off, oral (Y/N) receiving, the viewer is seen as a non-binary power bottom, and like the other smut, will be the penetrated
(Also I updated it because I apparently reread it and I referred to his hair as fingers??? Terrifying)

(Y/N)'s POV - First Person

-I couldn't tell what got him all riled up, but the way he was looking at me was bordering on murderous and animalistic to downright lustful without any telling what was the difference. I know he wouldn't hurt me, but as I stared up into his eyes, just past the holes in his mask, and I can feel the sense that he wanted to rip me apart.
-"Brahms, Love.. Hey." I'm trying to calm him down, my voice soft as I place my hands upon his chest.
-His heart was basically pounding through his rib cage, his beat vibrating through my finger tips as I could tell he wanted something from me. This wasn't like him, and although he's tried to intimidate me before, it was nothing like this.
-His palms were against the wall, dark curly hairs hanging past his head as he slowly closed the space between me and I, and my back is against the wall in a tight squeeze. I can hear him breathing, his breath hitting lightly against the other side of his mask as he pushed his leg in between mine. His scent was filling my nose, the slight sweat mixed with the soapy suds of his most recent bath time, and his hands slid down the wall paper and grabbed at my sides. It felt like he was desperate for me, and I know it'd been a while since we got down to business in that way, but I couldn't imagine that it would build him up like this.
-"You're so perfect." His deepened voice reverberates, and abruptly his hands grip tight into my midriff. "Please."
-Fuck me, if it weren't for the way he says it, I'd still be the bigger person all throughout this relationship we had. His childish behavior has nothing on his form and strength, and definitely not the sex appeal.
-"How could I say no?" I say, and I press my hands against either side of his face. "Can I see you?"
-"Kiss?"
-"Of course."
-He removes the mask, and he drops it on the floor without any care for it as it clicks against the wood. He's knowledgeable of it's sensitivity, knowing it's in two pieces by now, but he doesn't pay mind as he becomes mush to the feeling of my hands cupping his face. He closes his eyes and sighs, seemingly finding pleasure in the skin on skin contact before he turns and presses a light kiss to my palm before it trails down my wrist, becoming hungrier as he makes his way down until those lips land against my neck. I hum as I can feel him pressing my body tighter against the wall, a faint twitch against my hip as what's in between his legs is close enough to feel. I could swear I couldn't breathe if he smothered me any harder, but it felt like I needed more.
-He's biting, nibbling, sucking, all of the above, like I'm a meal and he hasn't eaten in days. His hands travel quickly under my shirt and he's feeling my skin, crossing his heavy hands against my stomach and feeling against my ribs, finger tips feeling across my chest before he drags them back to my sides and lifts me up. My back is the only support I have, as well as he himself as my feet aren't touching the ground and he moves so he's in between my legs, and I wrap my legs around his hips.
-"Brahms," I say in a whisper, but before I can tell him we need to take it to the bedroom, his lips are against mine and silencing me.
-His tongue drags against my bottom lip, before capturing it with his teeth as he slowly grinds against the in between of my legs to cause friction and bring himself a bit of release as well as bring me up to speed on just how heated he feels. His tongue pushes into my mouth and basically fights mine, his finger tips stabbing into my skin--
-I muffle a grunt into his mouth and he pulls back, recognizing that it wasn't necessarily pleasant.
-"What's wrong?" Brahms asks, stopping in his motions to try to investigate me, not wanting to bring me discomfort.
-"Good news," I laugh, "you stopped chewing on your nails.. I'm glad to know my Love isn't anxious anymore."
-"Sorry." He smiles pulling me off the wall and wrapping his arms around my torso and hugging me tightly to my body. "Better?"
-"The closer to you, the better." I wrap my arms around his shoulders and I press a light kiss against his lips. "Thank you for checking on me.. Now get back to kissing me."
-He doesn't take any time to continue with the act, shoving his tongue back into my mouth without hesitance and he grinds against me in a harsh motion, causing a pleasurable yip to arise in me as I can tell just by the way he breathes that he's getting a kick out of this. A slight whine in his throat, a groan with every exhale tells me he's trying to ride himself out. My hands go into his hair and I tug, causing him to release a surprised yelp as I kiss his chin and wipe away the dribble that was caused.
-"Bedroom, now." I tell him, and he huffs.
-"That's so far away."
-"Then no windows."
-Brahms carries me away and pushes through a door and into the next room, slamming the door shut with his foot before laying me down on the table and working quick to get his pants unbuckled. It goes from belt, to pants, then to my own clothes as he's basically trying to rip it all off of me in the nicest way possible. I find him pulling off my shirt and then removing my lower clothing, and once I'm basically nude before him, he crushes me with his body to put his lips on mine and his hands push down to get in between my legs and bring me great pleasure. I moan into his mouth as he works with his palm and fingers, knowing all the ways to make me shiver and tick, and I hug him tightly to my body. He then breaks the kiss.
-"Do you love me?" Brahms asks, not because he's insecure, but simply because he loves to hear me tell him.
-"I love you, I love you so much." I tell him with the softest voice I could manage, cupping his face with my dominant hand and my other running through his hair. "I'll always love you, forever, nothing can change that."
-"I love you too. Thank you." He kisses my cheek before he lowers down to my lower, and I hoist up on my elbows and I let my hand get stuck in his curls.
-"Didn't I just brush your hair?" I ask, and he grunts absentmindedly before his tongue joins his hand isn't working on bringing me pleasure.
-I gasp silently, my legs temporarily trying to clasp against his head before his extra hand forces my leg out of the way and against the table, his lips exploring everything it can, nook and cranny, enjoyable or not, he's loving me, every part. He tastes, his hands explore my inner thighs and grab onto my hips as he deepens the agonizing pleasure he brings me, causing both of my hands to grab his hair as I lay back and close my eyes.
-"Brahms!" I moan, and he groans right back into me, one of his hands going down to play with himself.
-His tongue lines from bottom to top before he hisses the spot just above, placing sweet kisses all over before he goes back to bringing me a white-hot mutilation of my senses, making sure to get me on edge. Then I pull his head away, causing him to shiver before my hands reach further down and pull him back up, using his cardigan to do so.
-"Take off your pants." I tell him with a breathy sigh, and he nods submissively, taking his boxers off before he gasps at how I grasp his shaft with the same amount of eagerness as he had to taste me.
-"(Y/-(Y/N)." He stutters my name, hands going to either side of me as his forehead presses against mine. "C-Can I kiss you?"
-"Yes. Don't need to ask anymore." I put my extra hand to the back of his head, and pull him close to me, tasting myself against his lips as he kisses me harder back.
-The kiss breaks enough for him to tell me that he loves me, for me to listen to him whine against my mouth, speaking my name in a gruntled gibberish as he messily spends the rest of his time removing the rest of his clothes and becoming undone. My hand feels along his shoulder, his burn scars occasionally being felt underneath my finger nails, and I have to tell him what I tell him each time.
-"You're handsome, lovely.. Perfect." I whisper, and he's silently wrapping his arms around me as I continue. "I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world. I love you for all of you."
-"I love you too." His whimpers against me, evidently falling short on his words but I can tell that he's basically on a leash for me(simp).
-"Are you ready?" I ask, my hand twisting around his member before he nods quickly, and I give him another kiss before I aim him.
-I can't stop the pleasurable gasp as he pushes through, his lips against my throat as he enters and then starts losing his gentleman like composure. He grabs me, pins me down and slams into me, causing me to yelp and moan out as he knows how to work himself to get the most noise out of me. I get the wonderful sight of his body, dark curly hair all over his chest and across his stomach, a handsome and shameless body that I adore so much, especially as it's joining with mine.
-"Faster baby." I demand, and he doesn't need me to ask nicely as I'm sure we're on the same page of what we want.
-He adores being dominant, I know that, but I also understand that he has an incapability of keeping on track with that. He just has so much to get out, and he's out of control in moments like these. He's trying hard to not show it with his face though, his eyes glaring down at my face as he pays more attention to how I'm feeling rather than himself. He's grown quite a bit since when I first touched him.
-He wants me to enjoy this.
-"F-Fuck." He growls lowly, his leg lifting to a point that it hoists my own up, and I get him to unpin me so I can run my fingers through his chest hair, curling it around and then my hand goes to his neck and I feel his pulse.
-"Remember to breathe." I tell him through breathy moans as I can tell he's on the verge of holding it in.
-"I-In a second." He knocks my hand out of the way and then abruptly picks up an unimaginable amount of pace, causing me to moan out at how much force and energy he's exerting.
-His face contorts, pleasure screaming into me and causing my body to shake beneath him as I moan his name, not being able to think anything else other than Brahms, Brahms, Brahms. Sparks were flying in my brain and just behind my eyelids as I closed them, my mind numbing out like I'm high on a drug that had been invented by the Gods and he's the only one who can supply it to me.
-"Fuck yes!" I groan, and after a few more seconds, he lets it go and takes yet another deep breath, slowly his pace and lowering down on top of me. "Thank you, thank you." I cup his face and plant soft kisses all over his face, and then his mouth. "Switch."
-"(Y-(Y/N), no."
-"What's wrong?"
-"I-I want you to enjoy this." He opens his eyes to look into mine, and I smile.
-"As if I wouldn't enjoy watching you squeal beneath me."
-He huffs, and he furrows his brows. "I don't squeal." He whines. "I growl."
-I recall the sounds he makes and I hold back a laugh, and I nod. "Yes baby, growl.. Now switch."
-"Please?"
-"Are you asking me to ask?" I raise my own eyebrows, and he sighs out, before he kisses me, and then we switch, my legs grabbing on tight to his hips as he lays down and I get a good bit of him inside.
-I bite my lip as I look down at him beneath me, and he reaches for my hands so I can link my fingers with his. He looks up at me with a trust that he's never given anybody. He'd die for me and I know it, becoming a completely selfless person in hopes that I'd love him for being human rather than a monster.
-"Remember to breathe." I tell him, and as he takes a deep breath, I start up rough and fast, just how he likes it.
-He moans, dropping his head back in a thump as he enjoys the way that I feel, shifting his hips with mine as he's still looking at me. He's never stopped, blinking would even be a crime to him, to give up looking at what he considers to be a masterpiece. He takes a deep breath every time an unbearable surge of pleasure hits him, remembering to breathe just as I told him to as I work in the way he likes it, shifting in the perfect positions.
-"You're so pretty." He tells me, as he always does when he gets to look at me like this.
-"I didn't realize I was wearing a mirror?"
-"Shut up!" I laugh at him, and before he can grab me to make me pay for that, I pick up pace, and he groans as he grips my hands tighter. "J-Just tell me you know you're pretty."
-"I know I am." I tell, and he lets go of my hands to grab my hips.
-"Tell me you're mine."
-"I'm all yours--"
-I yelp as he slams his hips into mine and hoists himself up, beginning a well known rhythm between the both of us, and he stares up at me as sweat drools down his face.
-"Mine." He growls, hoisting up to join me better. "A-And I'm yours."
-"You're god damn right."
-He slams in harder, before he falls back and moans outward, knowing damn well he's falling apart before me as he keeps up better than I am. He's always had more stamina with me, especially when it came to this.
-"Are you ready?" I ask, and he nods, feeling how my hands reach up and run through his fingers, before I lean down and kiss him.
-Then he holds my hips and uses me, causing me to moan and breathe against his face as he whispers my name and weak little adorations. He then loses his composure, hugging my body so tight as he rams in with as much as strength as his shaking legs can help make, face burying into my neck as I hug him back to hold on to his force, keep myself stable. I can tell my legs are going to fail me after this, but I don't care, the pleasure too great for the both of us to reconsider consequences.
-He came undone and let out heavy breaths against my skin as he slowed down, and by the time the end goal came, he held me tight before I let him go and sat up.
-"Don't go." He whines, and I smile as he reaches up for me.
-"How about we lay on a bed?"
-He looks me up and down before he closes his eyes. "And get up and shit?"
-"Language."
-"Ugh."
-The warmth of his arms was far more comfortable than the table, nevermind the bed and the coziness of the blankets. My finger tips felt his lower jaw as I listened to him snore and occasionally grumble something about dinosaurs stealing his breakfast and an angry hiss of curse words that come along with him killing their kids or something. I adore him, for more than just his body.. For everything.

(There will be another part posted after this, a 100k special, I just want to draw an image for it. I would've had it out by now, but my own hands are against me on it ughhghhh)
(Smooch)