9

First Person P.O.V - (Y/N)

-I had talked Brahms into giving me a thick jacket and mittens, as well as boots. The poor old delivery lady is too old and frail to go through all that snow, Brahms. I convinced him with that, yet he was still unsure about letting me go. But, when I informed him he could come with me, he was even more against it.
-"Brahms is never to leave." Brahms tells me, stomping a foot down in argument.

-"That's a funny way of telling me you'd look at reddit if you could." I say, and he tilts his head in confusion. I refuse to elaborate. "C'mon Brahms, it's just snow. There's no one out there, and if there is, you're big and strong."
-He shakes his head, and takes my hand and pulls me along with him towards the stairs. He brought me to the room he through his first tantrum in, the papers that used to be all over the floor were in the drawer that he opens, and he pulls out the newspaper article. Handing it to me, I reread it, before catching on.
-"You're presumed to be dead, then." He nods, and I look at him. "Why are you hiding then? Wouldn't it be better if they all knew you were alive?" He reaches over and points down at Emily, and I recall the details. Severe head wounds. "...Did you kill her Brahms?"
-He stares at me, before nodding slightly, fiddling with his hands. "Didn't mean to." He mutters, looking away from me in shame. "Scared me.. Best friend."
-I feel my heart pang just slightly, yet I still find it the littles bit frightening that he's been taking lives since he was eight years of age. I set the article down, and I just force down my fear.
-"That was years ago, Brahms. Only old people would recognize you, and let me tell you this, getting here took me forever. Walking through all that forest? No one in their right mind would come here in the snow for no reason other than to rob the place or something, and robbers are not going to be old enough to remember Brahms Heelshire and Emily. It's old news. No one's going to see you and Winona comes in three days from now basically."
-He crosses his arms rather than responding, thinking. But then he looks at me, looking me up and down before he sighs.
-"Do you wanna help me shovel the snow?" He nods silently, and I smile. "Alright, then get some boots, winter clothes, and I'll meet you outside."

-Brahms had covered himself head to toe in everything he could find. He was overdressed, but at least he was warm, and I couldn't help but giggle at him as half of his face was submerged in thick scarf and his black curls were pushed down by his winter hat that was just a bit too small.
-"Don't laugh at me." Brahms hisses in the cutest voice ever, and I can't help but laugh even more. "Stop!"
-"I-I'm sorry, sorry." I clear my throat. "You're just cute, is all."
-"Cute?... Thank you."
-I smile and I hand him one of the shovels, the other held tight in my gloves hand. I stepped past him, careful on the steps, I offer my hand to him when I notice the ice. He takes my hand and then steps on the first step, before slipping off and just barely catching himself as he lands at the bottom. His feet skid for a second, his hands grabbing my shoulders for support, and here I am holding my breath as to make sure I don't burst out laughing at him. He looks at me and notices this however.
"This isn't funny."
-I let it out, putting my hand on his shoulder, and dropping my head. "It so is Brahms." I argue, giggling a bit more along with it. "Just be careful, alright? I-I'll make sure you don't fall."
-He grumbles, letting go of me and reaching down for the shovel he just dropped. I watch as he holds it in both hands, and then he watches me begin to shove the snow. I scoop, and I toss it to the side. Scoop, toss, scoop and then toss. Soon enough he's following with me, copying my moves.
-We're about halfway through when the sweat on my body is just making me colder. I stop, stabbing the shovel into the snow and taking a deep breath before I turn to Brahms. He stops when I do, and then rubs his hands together, before lifted his head and then flinching at the sight of the sun.
-"Yeah don't look at it." I smirk, and he looks at me. "Does it feel nice to be outside? I know it's cold, it's much nicer other times."
-"I don't like it. I'm cold."
-"Aw. It'll get better Brahms.. Because when you go outside and it's cold, you get to go back inside and then it's so cozy." I smile, and he looks away from me to look at the snow.