2

[🇾 /🇳 ] [🇱 /🇳 ]

What starts a good day, you ask me? A cup of sadness, means, a black coffee.

While going through my text books, I sipped my coffee with a slight slurp. Sitting on my comfy chair that my landlord gave me and the other tenants. The window is open so I could smell the morning wind.

The room was costumized in my taste as I lived my years in life already here and I am a loyal tenant, I pay rents in time and I do local talks and advertise the good stuff here in this apartment building.

I am planning to visit my parents and my siblings back to my hometown in three months because that's what I have planned in my packed schedule.

I study in the morning and work in the night. In a convenience store down the outskirts of the city near the lake and the widely known forest.

Not only with that, I also have a lot of hobbies such as reading, cleaning and mostly, picking up flowers. I'm very unlikely the kids these days, I grew up having no access to any gadgets.

But speaking of, I bought one just a year ago in my birthday, I consider it as a gift from everyone from my life.

Today is sunday though which means I've got time to myself and enjoy my day as usual.

I looked at my watch and saw the time. It's still early. Though after finishing my coffee and reading a good amount of lessons in my textbooks, I stood up and cleaned my room.

It's just a well spaced room for a two person. It's actually a couple room but my landlord agreed for me to pay the same as the single roomed tenants which I am thankful for.

After, I took my phone with me and an eco bag. I'm going to do one of my hobbies, flower picking. In the Slender forest where the most beautiful flowers bloom. What do I do with the flowers? I pick them up and grow them in the backyard of the apartments.

The landlord thanked me for taking care of the flowers.

No one takes this path as it only leads to one place, the very infamous forest where records of death has happened. It was also known as the killer's haven. After each death, no evidence were found though traces are evident.

The path is also called, "....Take a walk to the 'end path'. Where your life will end. Yaddah-yadda." I chuckled to myself and walked further down the path.

I have no idea why this place has such bad reputation when the forest itself is a beauty, it should be called the 'forest of beauty', I'm bad at names.

"Here is it, the beauty of all beauty!" I exclaimed seeing the gorgeous flowers before me, all are in the spot where the sublight could pop-out more of their colors.

I opened my phone in hand and went to take a few pictures before I——