11

A young female paced around as she knocked on the door again. "Kyle, are you done?" Nervousness is evident on the young one's face as she clutched the white mask on her hands.

"[Y/n], For the love of God, stop asking over and over again!" A man yelled inside— from the room where the door says,

𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎

꧁━━━━━━━━━━━━━━꧂

[​🇾​/​🇳​] [​🇱​/​🇳​]

[​🇾​/​🇳​] [​🇱​/​🇳​]

"Thanks for the help, Kyle. I'm really glad that you were strolling around Corpus forest." I sighed as I glanced at the man whom I figured out is, Timothy 'Tim' Wright— The supposedly actor from the 'Marble Hornets'.

I did a bit of a jog since I found this man literally lying in the ground with blood all over him. He didn't have his jacket with him like what he promised to give me as far as I remember.

I found I.Ds and a hand book from the waist bag he has. Things get a bit dark— I would've thought that those are just props but the blood, face and all match it. Specially the hand book. There are lists of people's name crossed out and I checked a few and didn't have to checked all of it to see that these are dead people.

This. Masky. Is a real thing and I don't even know about it anymore.. What if Jeff the Killer is also real?

"Well.. I just can't leave you there— I really thought that you're the one who.. Stabbed this guy. Man, [Y/n]." Kyle groaned as he paced around as he kept his eyes warily at Timothy as if the killer would wake up and attack him. Kyle then stopped and placed his hands on his hips. "I should take this guy on SCI."

"No." Hissing, I stood up and crossed my arms on my chest while looking at my friends sternly. Kyle is a doctor at the SCI, I didn't know why they need doctors but they have alot. "I want to talk with this man before you go and take him at your work or something." I don't care whatever happens to this Masky guy, I need information.

The doctor seem a bit skeptical as he sat on the rocking chair and due to the shape of the bottom, he swayed around— biting his nails as if contemplating something. The silence is always loud as it is and we could only hear Masky breathing the air.

In frustration, I slapped myself. "[Y/n], are you okay?" Kyle asked yet he received no response from me as I changed ways and looked at the table with scattered papers on top. Getting a bit curious, I approache DC the table and took the papers in my hands.

"SCI clinical reports for 20XX..?" Doesn't seem a bit interesting but I decided to read more until a hand snatched the papers from me. "Sorry, It's confidential. It contains information about my 'patients'." Kyle said from behind and I turned around and..