12

​🇧​​🇪​​🇳​ ​
🇩​​🇷​​🇴​​🇼​​🇳​​🇪​​🇩​
ʙᴇɴᴊᴀᴍɪɴ ʟᴀᴡᴍᴀɴ

Trapped in forever matrix. Codes spreaded everywhere and each number represent a person, a thing, everything that exists on the surface.

I reached out on the falling zeros, it passed through my hand like fine china as these codes die indefinitely. I am no God but it seems like I am trapped between life and death at representations of numbers.

I was supposed to be that. That number slowly losing it's reflecting green colour. Yet a soul is here. Me.

"Argh! This is so boring~!" Grumbling, I seek for something fun. Something exciting that can relive my heart. Im so lonely, I wish there's something to play with? I have no idea if I even want that.

"Masky is such a kill joy." I rolled my eyes, remembering how he stepped on me. I don't get how some people wants to be stepped on.

My hand through the codes, holographic televisions appeared and showed the cameras I hacked through their cams. While looking, I reached out and a bag of open chips appeared.

Tasteless as it is, it's better to eat on. "Jeff is trying to find the impostor.. Hoodie is burning Masky's things... Trender is taking a picture of himself and hm?" I paused and zoomed the camera I was looking on.

Is that.. Clockwork's phone is still alive hm?  Getting confused, I analyzed the situation happening around Clockwork's phone. I'm sure that it's the SCI's base telling from that familiar construction of spaces and one worker is scrolling through Clockwork's phone and reading.. The contacts.

"Psh. Privacy, boi." snapping my fingers, I made the worker confused as each contacts from the phone were deleted and I also made sure to delete any information including the notes that Clockwork got from BP.

This is my work. I delete and secure files encrypted within the phones of my friends. Despite the fact that they refuse to let me out for months now, I still have yet gotten their trusts back.

As much I want to interfere.. As much as I wanted to help Clocky and the others taken by the SCI, I can't because if I'm the one caught.. It's over for all.

"Benjamin."

I perked up at the call and looked straight up where I saw the matrix cut out, creating a crack. I swam up through the codes and surely popping my head out where I breathed the air of the living. "Ho?" I got myself out quickly as I could to evade that hazardous stepping incident that I hated Masky for

I looked at the person who freed me from my hell and didn't expect this person the littlest bit. "Alice?" I recognize the hooded person who has a disoriented face and the hood over didn't help identifying who this is.

But the poking poker cards did help and that bloodied fingertips. Pouting, I crossed my arms and glared at the under-killer. "What do you want, mm?" I carefully judged their posture and they only shrugged their shoulders.

As they walked, I followed. They dropped a card from their pockets, I stopped by and picked it up, it's a black joker. "Hey Alice, you dropped something." I attempted to return it back but Alice was suddenly gone. "What the.."

"Alice, speaking."

I felt a presence behind me and I hastily turned around and blocked the incoming attack.