8

🇱 🇮 🇱 🇾 
🇰 🇪 🇳 🇳 🇪 🇹 🇹 

I hugged my doll, Milla tight. I have a bad feeling all of the sudden. I watched as Bloody-Painty entered a convinience store.

"Hey there.. Girl with a doll." a resounding voice besides me called. With a turn, I smiled at Sam, he's a great friend of mine and Milla likes him. "Hello!" a cheerfully greeted.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you with Gas Mask Maid?" his empty smile that I grew acostumed made me feel butterflies in my tummy. I have a small crush on Sam.

My face pulled on a frown. "She hasn't returned yet and EJ payed me a visit... Milla got very defensive and I had to leave." my eyes turned back towards the pane glass wall of the lone store. It showed a woman talking to Bloody-Painty.

He didn't replied and accompanied me in observing Bloody-Painty. The girl suddenly cried on his arms and he was comforting her. What a sight.

"I thought Bloody-Painty has a girlfriend?" I asked my friend, he hummed and corrected my thoughts, "Over there is [Y/n] [L/n]. She's a mere friend of 'Bloody-Painty'." I made a knowing face and hopped down of the bench I sat at.

"I want to buy something there." I said to Sam. He flowed down and stood besides me, "I'll come with you.." both of us approached the store.

"What' will you be buying there anyway? Do you have any money with you?" he asked and I sought to myself that I want some new threads. Yellow would be nice. But I don't have any money.

I rubbed my closed eye, making my hand smothered with the blood trailing down my cheeks. I thought it was already dried. "Mm.. yellow thread for the new doll I was planning to make.... A Puppeeter doll." I promised Pup to make him a doll.

I dodged the tree that was on our path while Sam just phased through it. "Can't you just ask Mr-Toymaker or Dollmaker for threads? They both fancy you in someway, Lily." Hearing him say that made my face sour and Milla's too because she growled.

"Mr-Toymaker is creepy... And Mr-Dollmaker is a senior of mine and I can't possibly ask help from him.... He's already busy.." if I remember that correctly.

As we got into the store, I attracted the attention of the cashier. I looked besides me to find that Sam has turned invisible to us. I looked around and saw that Bloody-Painty is nowhere at sight.

"O-oh my goodness..." the woman I identify as [Y/n] stuttered. We both stared at each other and I sought to myself that it's quite rude of me to not introduce myself.

"Hi! My name is Lily!" I brought to her and she then wailed so loud.. "AH!! ARE YOU OKAY!?" she rushed to me and wide eyed stared at my appearance. "OH GOD!"

I chuckled at her mentioning the One who doesn't care. "Don't call for help now. God will neved help us." I humoured at her and she passed out, I'm guessing from shock.

I heard a small grumble at Milla. I squeezed her and looked to the side and saw Sam poking [Y/n]'s cheek. "She's still alive." I smiled knowing that, I don't need more work for myself, I'm already quite busy with my new project!

"Let her be." a deep yet smooth voice called out and we saw Bloody-Painty holding a bag of hot cheetos. "I thought that you kids are taught by the Operator to not casually show your appearances?"

I was about to reason to him when Sam retorted back, "And so I thought to myself, the Operator should've taught you adults to not kill on surrouded places such as schools." this made my clap a bit before a harsh, "Tch."

I held my doll tight and backed away as does Sam as Bloody-Painty walked towards the door and flipped the sign hanging on it. "I was low on blood supply and I had to kill a new victim for the sake of my art. It should be down as of today." I sighed at this once again, Bloody-Painty is so obsessed with his blood art.