5

[🇾 /🇳 ] [🇱 /🇳 ]

It's now the 4th period, Helen acted a little off and would always move in the way whenever I try to stare at (Crush/Name). Geez. Don't tell me he's mad.

I listened to the professor teaching some biometrics instead of the actual lesson because the class clows accidentally pissed him off. That's what I call, for some damn reason.

And within, I feel a little sad. My best friend didn't come to school today. They're always present at all cause, never once they're absent despite even being really sick. They don't want to call off being absent.

I tapped my hands boredly on the table while using mg other hand to support my chin. Time to time, I would glance at Helen or try to look past for (Crush/Name) but nah.

"Psh, Hey, [Y/n]." I perked up and turned my head over the voice that called me, (Crush/Name) himself. "Yes?" I purposely grabbed Helen's shoulder and pushed him out the way,  I can feel his body tense at my touch.

While we also pretended to listen to the professor's ramble on the topic, (Crush/Name) whispered to me. Something I wouldn't believe in my whole life.

"Did you see the news? (Best/Friend) got killed by what the SCI reported to be: Jeff the killer..!"

I dropped both of my hands and Helen pressed himself over the chair, making me look directly at (Crush/Name)'s eyes. "You're.. Joking right.. Deaths aren't funny, (Crush/Name).."

I could see the instant regret in his eyed as it widen. He turned away and I could hear him mutter an apology.

Right on que, the professor dismissed us and it was Lunch time now. I only burned a stare at his back, he was joking right?

Helen stayed behind as everyone left.

I took out my phone and opened my data to seek for the latest news in town and there it is:

𝗝𝗲𝗳𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱! 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮! ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ; ꜱᴄɪ ᴘᴏʟ ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ: ᴊᴀʏᴅᴇɴ ʜᴀɴᴅᴍᴀɴ

𝘛𝘩𝘦 (𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳/𝘴𝘰𝘯) 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥, (𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵/𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥/𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵/𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦), (𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵/𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥) 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩. 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴.

𝘈 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯-𝘪𝘯-𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘩𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭: '𝘎𝘖 𝘛𝘖 𝘚𝘓𝘌𝘌𝘗'.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯  𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴: "𝘑𝘦𝘧𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳", 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 '𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢'. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘊𝘐 (𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯).