7

🇸 🇪 🇨 🇴 🇳 🇩 
🇵 🇪 🇷 🇸 🇴 🇳

It's a nice day. A lone sun provides everyone with the natural light needed along with a vitamin D that makes your bones strong.

Break time in (School), it is.

You stepped out of the shadows and was kissed by the sun. A sun kiss, it is. Just as you quickly showed yourself to the sun, the faster you seeked for a shade. Avoiding the smearing hot rays of the sun.

A sigh left your lips. "I can't believe them all... Those teachers threw a literal tantrum just because I skipped the other day." you shooked your head before sitting down under the shade of the tree.

In your hand is your phone and the notebook that your classmate gave you the other day. Speaking of that classmate, "Helen didn't came to school today... Perhaps to escape the yelling? I didn't gave out his name though." you murmured to yourself. And for some seconds, you continue..

"(Crush/Name) though mentioned Helen infront but thankfully I managed to cover it." Realizing that you're speaking your thoughts, You laughed to yourself before opening your phone. You know what you're here for.

"Let's see if Helen's information are legit... Starting with...." You flipped the notes open to the first page, you couldn't recognize this Creepypasta. As per, there's a sketch provided of this fictional character.

𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨𝐶𝒉𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑡

𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝐶𝒉𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑡

Observation 1: I have mistaken her for a male due to appearance. She's asexual as she wrote to me. And her vocal cords are damages so she couldn't speak. She communicates to us through text or letters. She once wrote to us that if we wanted to talk to her, we should learn hand signatures.

Observation 2: She's close towards X-Virus though I have witnessed them fight a couple times. She has direct hatred towards Jeff and has likely ties with EJ. She sees Ticci Toby as a opponent in slaying, I once mistaken them for each other.

Observation 3: She always visit her old home and along with Puppeteer and Angel, We saw her keeping a hostage in a house. We have no clue who is that. But when She saw us near, she drove us away from the house.

Observation 4: Her rampage cycle seems to come every once in a while. Commonly during sundays. Best if we avoid her during those days.

Observation 5: Checkmate. Her weak spot is actually the hostage she's been keeping. Puppeeter tried to kill the hostage and she went insane, she almost had killed herself. We had suspected that she'll move that hostage soon but she didn't. She acted as a look out for three days around the house without resting, making sure we're out of the line. She clearly knows how to base.