Prologue

In 1939, The tension between erope became high. The nono germany and the soviet union invaded Poland. The allies then declared war on the nono germany. Not only on the land. The heat of war can be felt by their sailor and admirals in the sea.

After the invasion of poland in 1939 end, the nono germany and the Kriegsmarine planned to build an auxiliary cruiser that has capability of repair ships and raid a convoys. Why they need this? Because they thought the U-boot isn't enough to destroy the allies convoy and distrupt their supply line.

Not only that, the silly mustache man think to expand the operational area of the kriegsmarine, so they need a repair ship as a floating workshop to fix their warships.

And thus they begin to research the design of the ship

Mustache man: "so that's my idea, i need to expand the lebensra- I mean the operational area of the navy."

Erich Raeder: "But why need to build an auxiliary cruiser? We can just convert a merchant ship to an warship."

Mustache man: "Are you dare to disobey my order?!"

Erich Raeder: "Nein, mein fuhrer. It just that we can't build many ships due to the limited resources."

Mustache man:............

Mustache man: "yeah you're right, but we can't rely to those converted merchant cruisers. And that's why we need to research the design of this auxiliary ships."

Erich Raeder: "i see, ich verstehe mein fuhrer." (I understand my fuhrer)

Mustache man: "gut, anyway how is the U-boot?"

Erich Raeder: "everything is fine according to the plan, mein fuhrer. The U-boots are ready to war."

Yeah, fine according to the plan. Little did they know. This is the beginning of the calamity for the nono germany and the kriegsmarine.

In the early of the battle of Atlantic, the U-boots became the nightmare for the allies.

Hard to detect, hard to destroy.

But since the nono germany launch the operation Barbarossa and the enigma code has been cracked. Slow but certain. The nono germany are able to reach to the defeat.

Alright back to the main story, after the plan for the auxiliary cruiser. In 1940, the design of the ship was finaly created. And this is the characteristic of the ships:
=====================================
Project Hilfskreuzer-1 or HK-1

 And this is the characteristic of the ships:=====================================Project Hilfskreuzer-1 or HK-1

Class and type:

Atlantis class, Repair ship

Displacement:
12.600 ton

Length:
155 m (509 ft)

Beam:
18.7 m (61 ft)

Draught:
8.7 m (29 ft)