Chapter 8: The Successfull Research

Third Person POV

In the early morning before the sun has risen. Our protagonist just woke up from her sleep. She then get up from her bed, doing a little exercise and go take a bath.

After she have a bath, she then get her tools that needed to clean the empty building and go to that place.

When she arrive in the location. She start to inspect the building, checking it's electricity, water access, etc. After she do that, she start to clean the empty building. While she's still cleaning it, a chirping can be heard by her ears.

?? : "chirp! chirp! chirp!"

Atlantis:"hmm? oh my~, are you want to help me?"

The manjuus nod.

Atlantis:"my~ my~ what a hard-worker~. Then i'll take your offer"

The manjuus then chirp happily.

After the wholesome encounter occured, they continued to clean the building.

..................

The sun has rise, the empty and dirty building has been cleaned and now it's filled with the furniture and equipment for the laboratorium. The girl now start to feel horn-i mean hungry.

Atlantis:"ahh~ now I feel so hungry. I must go to the bar. I wonder if it's now crowded"

Atlantis then go to the bar. When she arrive and enter the bar. Everyone attention turn to her. The nervous Atlantis decided to ignore it and go order her menu.

Atlantis:" The usual please"

Manjuu:"chirp!"

The manjuu then go to the kitchen.

?? :"are you new? I've never see you before"

Atlantis:"ja, my Name is Atlantis, the sole repair ship of my class"

Koln:"nice to meet you, my Name is Koln, the third Konigsberg class light cruiser. And this is my sister, karlsruhe"

Karlsruhe:"Hi! Nice to meet you!"

Atlantis:"danke, it's nice to meet you too"

While she wait for her food, Atlantis has a conversation between the other Ironblood members. She meets some destroyers and the cruisers. It's an improvement for her life to meet and comunicate with the others.

When the food arrive, she eats it and then bid goodbye to her new friends. She then go to the library, hoping to get know this world better.

....................

She finally arrive in the library, she start to looking for the books that she needed.

Atlantis:"hmm, I don't have much time left. I think i need to read a book about the origin of shipgirls and the manjuus first"

After she get the book, now she's looking for the place to read the book. But then she sees something that caught her interest. She sees Nimi.

Atlantis:"guten morgen, nimi sensei~"

Nimi then startled by her sudden appearance.

Nimi:"oh mein gott you surprised me. And please be quiet, this is library"

Atlantis:" Alright alright~"

Atlantis then sit down to her chair that in front of Nimi's chair. She then begin to read her book.

Two hours later

Atlantis:" Finished~"

She then rested her head on the desk.