Chapter 7

Third Person POV

The sky begin to cloudy. The air temperature start to get colder all over the base except one room.

After Atlantis said those word, the room gone silent. Bismarck who listening to the repair ship question just give her a slight smile.

Bismarck:" I see you're not dumb"

Atlantis:" Of course i'm not. I'm not an idiot. You said that if i want to officially join the Iroblood i need to fulfill my task and don't disobey your order. Even you said my task is simple, just rest and repair my ship within 1 week. But then Eugen came to the dockyard and tell me that from last few months the reparation need 9 days, Make me hard to officially join the faction. I don't think this is a coincidence and unintentional"

Bismarck then stand up from her chair, walking to the window and look into outside building. While she looking outside, Bismarck start speaking to Atlantis.

Bismarck:" Ironblood are well known for the advance technology than any faction in this world. Making the Ironblood superior than them all. As the result, many shipgirls from our faction have a higher potential to become stronger than any shipgirls from outside our faction"

Bismarck:"however , i don't see any potential in yourself"

After she said that, Bismarck then turn her gaze to Atlantis.

Bismarck:" Your lack of firepower, strength, and armor bring nothing but disgrace toward our faction. I can't believe that your 'weak' ship are able to manifest into a shipgirl. Even if you are a repair ship that has a better armament, I don't wish a repair ship exist in our faction"

.......

............

.................

.......................

.............................

..................................

The cloudy weather begin to pour the rain into the base.

........

After hear Bismarck's word, Atlantis just chuckle at her statement.

Atlantis:"fufufu. So you can't accept me just because i'm a repair ship? A ship that can't fight againt a siren and shipgirl fleet?"

Bismarck just silent at Atlantis question. The tension in the room become high. They begin to stare at each other straight into their eyes that seems emit a little light.

Atlantis:"alright. Honestly, I don't care about your opinion. Every type of ships has their own function. Although Ironblood doesn't need my assistance, I willing to sacrifice my life for the sake of our faction and bring the Ironblood toward the better future"

Atlantis said that in calm manner. Neither hatred nor grudge detected. Only sincerity and determination fill in her words.

Atlantis:" If you don't have any question. Then I execuse myself"

With that, the repair ship leave the room.

In the Bismarck's office

Bismarck POV

After she left, I sit back on my chair. I satisfied with her response. She doesn't hate nor hold a grudge at me. Her words are truly sincere and filled with determination.

Bismarck:" Congratulation, Atlantis. You have passed your first test"

.............................

Atlantis POV

That was intense. Bismarck looks so intimidating, but i don't care about that. Beside that, i think she has ulterior motives behind her sudden change behavior.

After I left bismarck's room, I decided to go into dress store. But since it's raining, i must wait until the rain stop.

?? : "Atlantis?"

Atlantis:" Ah it's you, Nimi. Are you trapped here too? "

Nimi:" Ja, I just back from training and want to go to the dress store but then it's start raining. *sigh"

Atlantis:"what a coincidence, I just want to go to the dress store too. Do you want to go together with me?"

Nimi:"hmm? That doesn't sounds bad. I think i will take your offer"

Atlantis:"my~ what a kind girl~. There there~"

I then headpat her. She seems happy with my action. But not for so long.

Nimi:"wha-wha-what are you doing?!"

Atlantis:"hmm?~ I just want to reward you~"

Nimi:"stop it! It's embrassing!"

Atlantis:"but you Like it, right?~"

Nimi:"urgh"

Atlantis:" Fufufu~"

After the rain stop, we begin to walk into the dress store.

..........................

we finally arrive in the dress store. we then look for the dress we want.

After we finished looking for the clothes, we go to the cashier to pay our clothes. I have a little bit problem with the payment. The manjuu who in charge of the cashier staff doesn't accept the reichmark as the currency for the payment. Fortunately, i can exchange my reichmark with Nimi's gem.

Atlantis:"*fiuh that was close. I think i can't pay if i don't go to the store without you, Nimi"

Nimi:"*sigh i know something might happened, but i don't think you will forget to exhange your reichmark to gems"

Atlantis:"ehehehe~, anyway where I can exchange my currency?"

Nimi:"you can exchange your currency in the outside of our base"

Atlantis:" I see. Umm Nimi I wonder where is the library?"

Nimi:"library? It's in front of the kommandant building. Did you don't see it? "

Atlantis:"ehehehe~ my bad~"

Nimi just facepalmed at my behavior.

After our conversation ended, Nimi and i part away to our own room.

.....................

When i finally come inside my room, i take a bath to clean my body. After i have a bath, I change my clothes. And when i check my pocket watch , I surprised to see it's already night time.

Atlantis:"my~, time sure passed so fast"

After that, I decided to go on the bed and sleep early.

___________________________________________________

A. N: oh boi eventhough it's near holiday, my teacher kept giving me a homework. Fortunately i already finished it. If you think this part is shorter than previous part, i'm sorry. I need to decide the future plot for this story.

So yeah, I hope you have a great day!