Chapter 15: Agreement

Third Person POV

Vittorio: "Alright, enough with the introduction. Shall we start our discussion?"

The others give a nod. Signing that they're agree.

Atlantis:"then let's get to the point, the Ironblood wants to make a secret alliance with Sardegna Empire"

The Sardegna battleship's face become more serious.

Vittorio:"may i know the reason?"

Littorio:" And what's the benefit for us?"

Atlantis:" Why?, We shared same grudge and hatred toward current weak-willed alliance, am i right?. As for the benefit, i'll explain later. I'll continue the discussion if you agree our offer"

Atlantis keep smiling at the battleships.

Vittorio:"i refu-"

Littorio:" I accept your offer"

Vittorio:"Littorio?! Are you planning to betray Azurlane too?!"

Littorio:"that's not my main goal though. I only want Sardegna to free from any obstacle and reach our former glory"

Littorio speaks confidently and full of determination.

Atlantis: (loot at your face, I wonder what is the face that you will show when we betray each other?)

It's still fresh in Atlantis's memory that the Sardegna betrayed her fatherland twice. Making Atlantis hold a slight hatred toward them.

Littorio:" That's the reason why i asking the benefit for us if we join your alliance"

Vittorio:" Littorio, if you can't think clearly-"

Littorio:" What do you mean? I always think clearly"

Press X to doubt.

Vittorio:"*sigh fine then, we accept your offer"

Atlantis:"fufufu what a good sibling~"

The repair ship then gives the battleship a paper about the alliance.

Vittorio and Littorio start to read the content.

The content of the paper is about an agreement if Sardegna join the alliance. Basically it says like this:

1. Ironblood and Sardegna Empire will help each other if one of them get attacked or get a sanction from faction outside the alliance.
2. Ironblood will send a reinforcement fleet to Sardegna
3. Ironblood will acknowledge and respect the influence of Sardegna Empire in the part of East europe, Mediteranean Sea, and part of North Africa.
4. Sardegna Empire will acknowledge and respect the influence of Ironblood in the West Europe, Skandinavia, and part of East Europe.
5. Sardegna Empire and Ironblood will have a joint occupation in the Middle East. All matter in the joint occupation will be discussed until both faction reach a mutual agreement.
...... And etc.

Both battleship continue to read it until they truly understand the content of the paper.

But there is one thing that troubled them.

Vittorio:"why you want to make the Middle East as a joint occupation?"

Atlantis:" Eh? There are a lot treasure in this region. It's a shame if we lost it~"

Vittorio:" No, I don't think that's your intention"

Littorio:"I agree with you, Sis. And i'm pretty sure if the Ironblood doesn't have an interest in the Middle East"

Atlantis:" Ehe~ I got caught~. Although you have a slight missunderstand, Miss Littorio~"

Littorio:" What do you mean?"

Atlantis:" There is one beautiful girl in Ironblood that interested in the Middle East. And she's currently sit in front of you~"

Vittorio:"you?"

Atlantis:"of course~. Actually the Ironblood officers don't really think about it, but somehow I can confince them to make it written on the agreement~"

Vittorio gives a sigh at Atlantis Explanation.

Atlantis:" Ah I nearly forget, the reason why i get sooooo interested in the Middle East is because we can conquer the world if we occupy it~"

Littorio:"don't joking"

Atlantis:"I'm not joking though"

Atlantis face that once expressing a playful expression become serious.

The sudden change give the battleships a little surprise.

Atlantis:" There's something hidden in these dessert. One of the keys to the world domination"

Atlantis:" And of course one of the keys to defeat the siren"

The situation become tense.

Atlantis:"fufufu~ calm down~. I think i just make the situation sour~"

Thankfully Atlantis managed to control the situation.

Littorio:"*sigh and what do you mean by 'one of the keys to the world domination' "

Atlantis:" That's a secret~"

The repair ship gives a wink to the battleship.

Vittorio:" I see. So that was a jok-"

Atlantis:"it's up to you to believe me or not. I don't force you~"

Vittorio:" Alright. When i read it, it is said that we can change the agreement in the future"

Atlantis:" Of course!"

Atlantis: (of course you talk about it, you backstabber schieße)

Atlantis silently cursing while maintaining her business smile.

Vittorio:" Then we agree to the agreement and willingly to join your alliance. I'm looking forward to you"

Vittorio extended her hand, hoping for a handshake.

Atlantis:"oh my~ are you reluctant to join us?~"

Vittorio:" That was the past but not at present"

Atlantis: (so you still reluctant in the future?!)

Atlantis then "wholeheartedly" nod and doing the handshake with Vittorio.

__________________________________________

A. N: sorry for the short chapter

And i hope you have a great day!