Chapter 3: The Queen of the North

The Ironbloods fleet are currently sailing to the their main base. It is a peaceful one. But that doesn't mean they can put down their guard.

Third Person POV

We can see someone still stay awake in the middle of night. She's just sitting on her cannon looking around the sea, guarding the fleet.

Eventhough their world now full of darkness and silence. Someone couldn't help but be grateful because there are no conflict occur. One of them is Tirpitz, "the lonely queen of the north".

Tirpitz:" So calm, i hope everything will stay like this. Always peaceful"

.........

.........

.........

.........

?? : "can't sleep aren't you?"

A familliar voice can be heard. There's no hostility nor a threat detected from her voice. It's from Prinz Eugen.

Tirpitz: "Ja, i can't help but admire the scenery unfold in front of my eyes"

Tirpitz: "a calming and peaceful night"

Eugen:"aren't you usually stationed in the peaceful place in the north?"

Tirpitz:"that's different, Eugen. Although it's so peaceful. But it feel so ..........

.......empty"

The expression of the lonely queen change from a neutral to a sad one. Eugen who realize the situation start to feel guilty.

Eugen:"i see, i'm sorry for asked that"

A silent once again come to their place. But not for so long.

Eugen:"hey, Tirpitz. Do you want a coffee? I think i'm just made too much coffee in my ship"

Tirpitz:" Sure, you can place it on my desk in captain room"

Eugen:"Ja"

With that, Eugen begin to walk away to her ship. Tirpitz know it's just an execuse to break the awkward situation but it won't hurt her, right?.

.................................

After a while, Tirpitz decided to go inside her ship to check the mysterious ship in the medical room. After she open the door, she is shocked.

That's because the mysterious girl are now awake and sitting on the bed, looking at her hand.

5 minutes ago

Atlantis POV

I slowly open my eyes, looking at my surrounding. I can see that currently i'm in a room, a medical room to be exact. It looks like i'm safe for now. I then close my eyes relaxing my body, control my breath and open my eyes again. Now I feel better~.

Then let's wake up! . When i try to move my body. The pain from my wound begin to return. Oh, no. I must endure it!.

After enduring my pain and try to stand up. Now I managed to sit on the bed and understand why i feel so much pain. I have so many wounds from my "meeting" with those black ships.

Atlantis:"*sigh, I understimate my enemy and now I'm paying the price"

I think i must sit on this bed. Knowing the consequence if I force my current body.

I then look at both my hands. They are so fragile.

Not knowing anything. A voice can be hear by my ear.