Chapter 18

Atlantis POV

It's another day in Sakura Empire.

I can't wait to participate in this exercise!.

Now I wonder what kind of exercise that the Sakura Empire want to held?.

Better ask Bismarck!.

Timeskip

Atlantis:" I can't participate?! Why?!"

I asked Bismarck about the joint exercise.

But in the end Bismarck told me that i can't participate.

Uuuu~ so unfair~.

Bismarck:"*sigh Atlantis, the purpose of this exercise is to show off the power of every factions"

Atlantis:"So?"

I ask her again with flat tone.

Bismarck:" We don't want to show our true power too much. Especially your ability. That's why you can't participate"

Atlantis:" Is this perhaps because i'm a repair ship but with a power of a cruiser?"

Bismarck:" That's one of the reason"

Atlantis:" Appear weak when you're strong, appear strong when you're weak. *sigh it's art of war all again"

Bismarck:" Gut, you're quick to catch my intention"

Bismarck then pat my head.

Uuuhhhh~. It's so comfortable~.

Atlantis:" uuuhhh~, Bismarck, you truly good at headpating people~"

Bismarck froze and immediately pull back her hand.

Bismarck:" I apologize for the inconvienent"

Atlantis:" Ehh~ don't worry, Bismarck. That's fine, it's quite comfortable~"

Bismarck:" I see"

Atlantis:" You can do it again on my head, or perhaps on Tirpitz's head?. Fufufu~ she'll probably love it~"

Bismarck:" Is..... That so?"

I nod my head.

Atlantis:" Of course, who doesn't want to get a headpat from your dearest schwester? Especially if your schwester is Bismarck~"

Bismarck seems deep in her thought.

How cute, Bismarck class truly are adorable~.

Atlantis:" Alright then, Bismarck. If i can't participate into the exercise, can i explore and interact with other shipgirls?"

Bismarck:" You can, just don't show off your power"

Atlantis:" Okay, danke, Bismarck. It was a pleasant conversation. Specifically in the headpat part~"

Bismarck starting to get a little annoyed.

Bismarck:" If you keep teasing me, i'll kick you out from this room"

Atlantis:" Come on, don't mad, Bismarck~. I'll take my leave"

When i already on outside and want to close the door, i give Bismarck a piece of advice.

Atlantis:" Ah Bismarck. Don't forget to headpat your schwester okay?~. She might not show it, but she's really need a warm affection from her dearest person~"

I said that while smiling then close the door.

When i look at the Bismarck class sisters. I always reminded by their fate in my original world.