Chapter 13: Payback

Third Person POV

It's been 2 days since the meeting was held.

Now it's early morning, too early. The sun even doesn't rise yet and the moon is still visible. But that doesn't mean someone not wake up yet. Actually that's when our protagonist usually wake up.

Atlantis:"*yawn hello world, still early as usual huh?"

Atlantis then get out from her bed and do some streching. She let out a satisfied groan while doing it.

Atlantis:"*arrghh~ feel better~"

She then go to the bathroom and do something that somebody usually do in the bathroom.

After take a bath, she goes dress and checks herself, looking at the mirror like usual.

Atlantis:"aww look at that, who is the cutie~"

She said that while doing some random yet cute pose.

After satisfied, she checks her pocket watch.

Atlantis:"hmmm 48 minutes too early. I want to do some jogging but i've took a bath"

Atlantis thinking about "what i'm gonna do?" in her head. After she dress herself, she usually go checking the other ships to ensure that no accident will happen. If she found something wrong, she just need to fix and report it to Bismarck.

Well, what do you expect? She's a repair ship, not a big, heavy armed warship that designed to destroy other ships. She designed to repair the others and well yeah maybe destroy other ships too.

And wait, what did you said?

Oho, eat? Breakfast? Well, She's usually eat after wor-

Atlantis:"now now, i think i want to eat first"

Atlantis just nod at herself, agree with her own idea.

And so she goes to the bar in the first floor.

....

.....

.......

........

Now here she is, she has arrived at the bar.

Atlantis:"it's so quiet and empty here. It's still early, Atlantis. What do you expect?"

Atlantis shake her head and take a seat near the manjuu.

Atlantis:"the usual please"

The manjuu just nod and go to their kitchen.

Meanwhile, Atlantis once again look around the bar while sitting on her chair.

Atlantis:"*sigh empty"

Unbeknown to her, someone managed to sneak behind her.

The unknown person then wrap her hand around Atlantis body and touch some "private" area of hers causing the repair ship to surprised and let out a small moan.

Atlantis:"ahh~ E-Eugen, stop it"

Eugen:"my~ look at you. Although you're just a repair ship, you have a body of a heavy cruiser~"

Although Atlantis doesn't see the person, she knows that the person who do this is none other than the Prinz Eugen. Well, it's obvious.

Atlantis:"Eugen, stop it or i'll punch yo- ahh~!!"

Eugen:"punch who?~"

Eugen grope Atlantis breast harder and tease her body more while she trying to lock the repair ship movement.