Chapter 10

Daisy and I played slept and ate for the rest of the day. We had become best doggy friends. BDF. When Roo ran over to get Alsono and Toby I knew I was going home. Daisy and I had one last round of chase and tackle before lazily settling down under a tree. When Joanne came to collect us, I refused to leave Daisy, and we started to run circles around her until everyone joined in. I jumped up onto Josie and she fell onto the ground giggling. Daisy was being chased by Alsono and Ashton. Finally, Louise managed to catch me and handed me over to Joanne, and we started walking back to the house, let me rephrase that. Josie was asleep in her daddy's arms and I was in a semiconscious state in Joanne's arms, Toby was getting a piggyback from Alsono and Louise was walking beside us humming. The walk home was long and uneventful, a small butterfly landed on my nose and I sneezed causing Josie to stir. But apart from that, it was a boring walk. When we got home my leash was put on the hat rack next to the door and Jo put me in my fluffy bed where I slept the rest of the day off.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I probably could have done a better job at it but yeah. Ok, I am moving houses right now so I don't know how much internet I will get and how much I won't but I hope I can continue writing these stories for you because I really enjoy it.

Thanks again :) 

LeaLa xx