Chapter 12

I remember waking up at home, I don't remember the drive or the vet or even Dr Burnaby, that all came back to me a week later. All I could focus on was the pain. Red hot and boiling through my body. I remember that I couldn't move it hurt toooooo much. I HATE the vet now, and I'm never EVER going back. 

I am lying on the couch in the lounge room, watching squirrels dart up the big oak tree, unable to chase them. They were teasing me, I willed them to go away and stop their annoying chirping that would usually send me sprinting into a tree. I have been refusing to move for the past two days. All the food comes to me, I can barely eat, each time I move it's like being hit a million times with a machete and still being alive. I don't go on any walks, I can't stand up. Roo has put down some newspaper, where I can do my business instead of walking outside. My days are boring and consist of sleeping and eating. I can not help but notice the terrible ache that rebounds through my body and threatens to keep me up all night. Louise said I wouldn't like the vet, and she couldn't have been more right. Whatever they did to me is the most painful thing I have ever felt in my life and that includes the time that the cage attacked me and knocked me out. I wish that I hadn't gone to the vet or jumped inside the car, or even got as far as the door. I knew it was weird, but I didn't think twice. Next, I will pay more attention to the things that go on around me. 

————————————————————————————————————————————————

OMG I haven't written in like ages. I moved houses and now we're building and there's no internet so.......

LeaLa xx