Secret

As we arrived to the school my wings disappeared and the bell rang "Hide in my bag" I said opening my bag as Kevin flew in "Don't make too much noise" I said closing my bag and running in the school "I hope I'm not late" I thought running in my classroom and walked to my seat "Good the teacher is not here yet" I thought catching my breath "Where did you go?" (f/n) asks keeping her book.

"I just checked something in the library" I lied looking up at the ceiling "The library? Who are you and what did you do to (y/n)" (f/n) said sarcastically "Nothing happened to me... I just looked up something for my mother that's all" I said rolling my eyes "Anyways back to our conversation last time.. Who gave you that necklace?" (f/n) asks stretching her arms.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you" I said carefully grabbing my N64 from my bag "Oh come on! Just tell me" (f/n) pleased. I sighed knowing I wouldn't get away from her "I got it from a bird in the hall on my way to the principle's office yesterday" I said playing Pokemon"No way! Was it a colorful bird?" (f/n) asked grabbing my N64 from me "Yeah.. Wait! Do you know the bird?" I asked looking at my bag then back to her.

"Actually I saw the bird this lunch when you left me" (f/n) answered "She doesn't need to know about Kevin" I thought hiding my N64 once the teacher walked pass us "What if that bird is from the urban legend?" (f/n) whispered to me when the teacher walked back to the board "What legend?" I asked side glancing to her "How could you not know about the urban legend between the creepypastas and supernaturals?" (f/n) asks and I shrugged.