The legend

"The legend goes like this.. Every once in 300 hundred years there's this one girl with a very beautiful and colorful bird their best friends that gets along so well than they can talk to each other" (f/n) said as we walk out from the classroom "Really?" I asked and she nodded "Creepypastas and Supernaturals was on war for over 5 years" "5 years? That's how long they hated each other?" I cut her off "I dunno they must no connection" (f/n) said.

"No connection?" I asked looking at her "Anyways! The girl came with a magical stone of night. It contains very strong magical powers that could destroy the whole galaxy" "So a single stone contains that much power? Couldn't it have been broken with that much power?" I cut off (f/n) again "It could have been an special stone" (f/n) said putting things in her locker.

"You got a point continue" I said closing her locker "The girl flew up to the sky at the middle of the war and raising her staff. Upon raising the staff, it shined a bright blood red light shinning on everyone which stopped the fight" (f/n) said dramatically as we stopped at my next class "Talk normally" I said rolling my eyes "At least I'm making the story more interesting" (f/n) said elbowing me.

"She says these words. By the power of this stone. From this day on there shall be peace between all. If war comes again a new descendant will come and bring peace once again" (f/n) said dramatically "That's all?" I asked leaning by the lockers "Well that's how the story ended.. Anyways catch up with you tomorrow" (f/n) said running off to her next class as I wave bye "Power that can destroy a whole galaxy" I thought looking down to the necklace.