He steals for you

As I got the knife out. The teacher took it from my hands and placed it at the drawer of her table.

"Jeff is going to kill me. If I don't get that back." I thought as I sat down.

"Thanks, Ben." (Y/n) whispered, smiling at me.

"No prob. Gaming buddies look out for each other right." I said, looking out the window and Jeff was gone.

"He's probably mad cause the teacher took his knife." I thought as I secretly played my N64 under my desk. It' set on silent, of course.

"Is that Phoenix Wright?" (Y/n) whispered,

"Yeah, you wanna play?" I whispered back.

"Nah....I'm good" She whispered bringing out her own Nintendo DS out of her bag.

"Is that on silent?" I asked on her notebook.

"I dunno... It's been a long time since I used my Nintendo" She wrote at the notebook. I flipped the page of her notebook to where there are some random notes then (Y/n)'s Nintendo started to play the pokemon theme song.

"(l/n)! Did you bring a game console again?" The teacher asked.

"No miss" She lied then her Nintendo made a beeping noise cause the game crashed.

"Give it here (l/n) or I'll send you to detention." The teacher said. (y/n) sighed and walked over to the teacher and gave her Nintendo. As the teacher turned around (y/n) stuck her tongue out and walked back to sit next to me.

"Stupid teacher. She doesn't understand how hard for a gamer to get those kinds of games" (Y/n) mumbled and went back to sleep.

"She's just like me before I became a creepypasta. I'll get that Nintendo back" I thought.

~Time Skip~

"Hey, Ben. Where are you going?" (Y/n) asked after hugging her friend.

"Can you wait for a while I forgot something in the classroom." I said, walking back to the school.

"Okay but hurry up." She said as I run to the classroom. The teacher already left the classroom so it's locked.

"I need something sharp." I said to myself then remembered I brought a pocket knife just in case I wanted to kill someone here. I took the pocket knife and picked the lock.

"Come on. Just a little more" I mumbled as the door unlocked. I walked in and grabbed Jeff's knife and (Y/n)'s Nintendo.

"This is so easy." I thought as I lock the door and put Jeff's knife in my bag then walked back to (y/n) "Hey (y/n)!" I waved at her.

"About time. By the way, my friend gone home already" (Y/n) said putting her bag on her shoulders.

"I got your Nintendo back." I said, giving her a game console.

"How did you get that from the drawer? Its always locked" (Y/n) asked, looking at the game console.

"I picked the lock and stole it back." I said, smirking.

"Thanks for stealing it back for me" (Y/n) said, kissing my cheek which made me blush.

"Come on!" She said, walking away.

"He-hey wait up (Y/n)!" I said running to her.

"She kissed me at my cheek. A human girl kissed me at my cheek!" I thought as we walked silently.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Why did I kiss him at his cheek? Maybe cause I got use to it around boys ever since I broke up with Brandon... Why did I do that!" I thought, looking at Ben then to the ground.

"He's still blushing. I should say something" I thought, thinking on what to talk about.

"(Y/n) do you play LOL?" Ben asked, looking at me.

"Yeah... Who do you use? I use Miss Fortune" I said, smiling.

"Cool! I use Rumble" Ben said then the rest of our walk home was talking about R6 Siege.