Together

"Umm... Are you free tomorrow?" BEN asked looking down at the ground "Umm... Yeah I'm free" I answered, leaning by the door way "What about lets go to the arcade tomorrow? Only the two of us?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck "Sure. Pick me up at 11?" I asked. He looked up to me "Really? Uhh I mean yeah sure. See ya tomorrow" He said waving goodbye and I did the same. I walk back in the house and up the stairs.

"Where is he?" I thought, walking in the room "What! Where is the corpse?" I thought, staring at the spot where the corpse used to be "Alix! Do you know where the corpse went?" I asked, no answer "Alix!" I called out looking around the house for him "Where did he go?" I thought, walking to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. Alix came burst in from the back door and panting "Where were you?" I asked

He took a second to breath "I was chasing the half dead guy" He answered, leaning on the counter "His still alive. But how?" I asked in shock "He probably didn't get burned that much. When I got back to the room he was weak.... Anyways lets just go to bed I'm already tired from all the chasing" He answered as we walk back to the room and slept. As morning approached. Me and Alix was eating breakfast and Jess left to his work.

"I forgot to tell you. I'm going out with Ben today" I said placing my plate in the sink "Where?" He asked starting to wash the dish "The arcade" I answered then the door bell rang "His here. Bye Alix" I said, waving goodbye to him while grabbing my jacket in the process. I opened the door and greeted BEN. We went to the arcade for about a few hours then went to eat at a nearby food shop. It was silent but then BEN broke the silence.

"Umm... (Y/n)? I've been meaning to tell you that at the first day we met I thought you were cute. I could hear your voice all day long. Seeing your eyes always makes everything shine. Seeing you play games made me fall in love with you even more. Touching your soft skin makes my day a hundred times better. Seeing you hurt makes me want to protect you from anything evil. I'll ask you this.. Will you be my girlfriend?"