Gaming night

"I love you too" I said smiling as we shared my earphone and listened to Sarcasm from Get Scared "He loves me.. A insane killer loves me.. Maybe we thought wrong about them, maybe their nice" I thought side glancing to BEN "I should give him a chance" I thought looking through my play list "You've got me shaking from the way you're talking, my heart is breaking but there's no use crying, what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes, if I had common sense I'd cut myself or curl up and die" I sang in my head.

Alix's POV

After school. The three of us went to a nearby store and bought some snacks and drinks for our game night "Wait! I forgot to buy something. It'll be just a sec" (y/n) said placing her bag in the car and ran back in the store. It was just me and BEN at the car "My plan won't work cause of this idiotic creepypasta" I thought death glaring him back "I don't know what you are but you better remember this.. If you ever hurt (y/n) you're going to deal with me" BEN said gripping on the collar of my shirt.

I chuckled and smirked at him "I could take you out right now. Since breaking a creepypasta's neck is simple as breaking a simple stick.. So until you let go of my collar I'll let your little human alive" I threatened as he lets go of my collar and we sent death glares to each other. I smiled at (y/n) as soon as I heard the bell rang from the door "I got it! Come on lets go!" (y/n) said as we got in the car and drove to my house.

As we got home. Jess wasn't home and we had the house to ourselves "What game do you guys want to play first?" (y/n) asks "What about Resident Evil" BEN suggested pulling out the cartridge out of the shelf "Tsk! His such an annoying creepypasta" I thought as I smiled and nodded. (Y/n) placed the cartridge and sat in between me and BEN.