chapter 1: difficult kind of love

Tamar pov
Hey guys im going to meet up with the Living legend Toni  Braxton at the studio to go over some music details for my next album and then after I gotta go meet up with Adrienne so we can have lunch together and talk about her love life she said she's dating someone new and I gotta gets the tea.
When I got to the studio I went to the booth that she had texted me we had hugged each other but I feel like I interrupted something serious because Kenny faced the sound board like I didn't  just enter the room.
Toni: hey Tay monster how are you
Tamar: Fabulous darling how about you and ur man
Toni: I'm good and I don't have a man Tay
Tamar: I can't tell your ex is always visiting your house to talk to you
Toni: we have kids Tamar and plus he wanted to keep deizel so he can do something with him
Tamar: mhmmmmm alright so let get to work

We worked on a duet song together that is a sad song but it sounds amazing though and it took forever but really it took 3 hours Adrienne texted me where to meet her and I hugged Toni and I left out to meet up with her but I got a call from my bestie Kandi.

Tay: heyyyyy girllllll
Kandi: hey what are you up too
Tay: girl I meeting up with  Adrienne for lunch
Kandi: why?
Tay: to talk about her new man I guess
Kandi: who she dating now
Tay: idk yet but I'll let you know tomorrow at the party girl
Kandi: ok girl talk to later bye
Tay: bye bye

I was outside the restaurant and I seen Adrienne flirting with the waiter that's just a typical Adrienne move but why is she flirting if she has a man don't tell me she done lied to me that really irritates me like what did you have to lie for.

So I headed on in even though I wanted to leave but I don't stand up people unless I have a good reason to. She seen me approaching and stopped talking to the man he looked so shocked to have been flirting with her i mean she is cute but he's not her type she doesn't like nerds for real so imma get to the bottom of this.

I gotta text from Kandi asking if it was going well but I told her to give me something to think about besides Adrienne lying about her man that she so called has but she hasn't produced the proof yet so I'm barely listen next thing I know i seen Kandi had sent a picture but my phone was snatched before I could unlock the phone and It was by Adrienne and she looked upset but I played it cool.

Tay: girl I was listening you and him was in Miami living yall  best life without me and he had asked you some cheesy questions and you fell in love with him.

Ade: yea but I also asked you about  how was Vince and Logan been
Tay: they good Logan keeps me running around the house

Good thing she didn't ask anything else about Vince because he hasn't seen me in 3 days because I didn't like our alteration that we had where I have to hide my bruised side from everyone we enjoyed our lunch and went  separate ways I was finally able to look at the picture well I mean pictures that Kandi sent and they was naughty but she look good though I sent heart eyes emoji to her and I headed home so I can try to be reasonable with Vince.