Chapter9:Plotting revenge

Tamar pov
I love you sister and friends coming to visit me before I have to deal with my monster husband I kinda fear for my life because he be mad at me for very stupid reasons and my parents made me think I couldn't be a good wife but I don't have a very loyal husband either but that's beside the point.

So im waiting on Vince to get home everyone has left I know in a matter of time he will be here so imma just relax until I have to get defensive. So imma order some food and see if I get him drunk enough to sign it but this is a long shot but imma stay sober and drink cranberry juice. I hope I'm not pregnant by this monster because that means I will still have to deal with him and I don't want that kind of stress on me or the baby.

20 minutes later

He came through the door already drunk so Imma use it at this moment
Tay: hey baby I need your signature for a gift im trying to get you
V: why the hell are you just now telling me about this gift
Tay: because I wanted to surprise you but I didn't want to forged your signature
V: alright after I sign this go upstairs and get ready for me
Tay: but what about eating
V: we will eat later
He got so defensive so I hurriedly put the envelope in the mailbox and headed up the stairs and put on some thing sexy and I noticed the camera that was above our picture but I didn't pay it no mind if you look at it close enough you will see it but he's drunk so he's not going to pay it no mind but imma move it to a different side before he sees it.

After we got done making love he found out I had a hickey on my right side of my neck so I'm laying in a fetal position just taking his punches I'm so over this abuse. I never have known him to have this much hate for me but he does and I know he doesn't love me anymore.So I started creating a pay back plan for him because karma is taking to long to come.
So once I mapped out the last possible solution I put up my plans an locked it away I got in bed and went to sleep.