Chapter 10: Understanding the process

Next day
I woke up to an empty bed but I smell food so I got up did my routine and went down stairs so I can get some food. I kinda wanna take a pregnancy test but imma wait until Vince leaves so I can be alone when I find out. Once I reached the kitchen my mom was cooking and Vince was already dressed so I know he's about to go. So I joined them with a plate and started to eat but I felt the urge to throw up so I flew to the bathroom and once I was done I think I am pregnant but imma make a doctor's appointment so I can know that it's not harmed after I came out the restroom my mom told me that Vince need me upstairs so I slowly walked up the stairs once at the top I was yanked into our bedroom and back to violence he goes once he was done he washed his hands and grabbed his suit case and left me on the floor aching in pain after a while I asked siri to call Kandi because the pain wasn't letting up so I need somebody to help me.

K: hello
Tay: *sniffles*
K: Tamar are you ok
Tay: no I need to get here right away
K: ok keep talking to me are you ok enough to stand up
Tay: no *sniffling* he hit me so bad and I think I'm pregnant but I don't know
K: it's going to be ok did you get him to sign the divorce papers
Tay: yea he signed them last night and he also found the hickey you left
K: is that what he hit you for
Tay:....
K: Tamar talk to me I'm almost there
Tay: last night yea but I don't know what he hit me for this morning
K: alright I'm at the door where's the spare key
Tay: ring the bell my mom is down there
K: WHAT THE HELL AND SHE JUST ACTING LIKE HE WASN'T HITTING YOU
Tay: Kandi calm down just come get me and take me to the hospital I'm not concerned about my mother right now
K: alright but you really need to talk with her about that though
Tay: I am but right now I need you to clean my wounds
K: I'm taking you to the hospital alright

She grabbed my phone and wallet then slid some jogging pant on my legs then she carried me to the car and we saw that my mom head left. She really doesn't care about me for real I hate feeling emotional but I can't hide this anymore.

Kandi's pov

We arrived to the hospital she was in so much pain that she couldn't stop moving around in the passenger seat and it hurt me so bad to see her this way but this is the life that she's living in. The only person that can save her is herself and she's taking a little to long for my liking but I have to trust her process and I won't give up on her no matter how hard I try or she tries to push me away we are in this together so I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I love her but she's not ready for me yet and I'm willing to wait on her for long as need be.