Chapter2:Tough love

Adrienne pov:
I do have a new boy toy but he talk to much I can't act like it's Tamar pounding my guts because he's always talking about call him daddy and if I want him to go deeper but all I want to do i cum and tell him to leave because I can't with is ego.

I couldn't get why Kandi kept texting Tay during our lunch and I could tell that it wasn't much friendly like but I don't think she has feelings for Tamar because they have been friends for ever now so I don't think she would ruin their friendship over having feelings for Tamar I was pulled out my thoughts when Anthony asked if I liked what we did and I lied to him so he could leave faster but that wasn't the case this time he looked like he was ready for another round.
Toy: hey do you think I could get some more up out of you
Ade: No u wore me out I gotta gain back my energy to meet up with my friends later
Toy: do you even want to go to that party when we can have our own party her

He was to cute to turn down so I accepted his offer only because I can't have the person I want but in due time I will well I hope so.

Tamar pov:
So me and my girls from the real was trying to find out where was Adrienne but she was a no show but me and Jeannie kinda figured she wasn't going to come because she said she might and when she says might that's usually a no. So I started dancing and eventually they join in but I had to take my mind off of my marriage being on the rocks and I don't know how I'm going to leave without exposing the truth about why we're splitting so I have to act happy with him until I can get a proper explanation for leaving.

I didn't realize that Tamera had started twerking on me but I started hyping her up and she stopped when Loni started throwing ones at us it was funny but I couldn't stay out of my head long enough to really enjoy the night.

When I pulled up at home I didn't want to go inside but I don't want him to hurt my baby so I have to go inside and face him so I headed in and I was immediately slapped to the floor and I couldn't get back up before he started hitting me some more until he felt satisfied and then he took a suit case and left saying nothing at all no love you or anything but I didn't care.

Across the floor sat my ringing phone I tried my best to slid to it but my body is in so much pain that I almost gave up but I seen it was Tamera i know she's calling to make sure I got home safely so I sent her a text then I called Kandi but she didn't answer so I left a voice-mail saying im going to move some of my stuff out the house that was it I laid back on the floor for a little while longer until Trina called saying Logan wants to hear my voice so I talked to Logan until he went to sleep then I hung up because I didn't want no one to hear me cry.

So after about two hours of sitting here I got up so I could take a shower and by the time I got to my bed the sun was rising but imma get a little bit of sleep before I have to cover up my bruises.

1:00pm
Kandi pov
So I had called Tamar back but got no response and it was weird so I decided to go over there with Tiny with me because if this fat baster put his hands on her he's going to come up missing and that's not a threat it's a promise so I left Tiny in the car and I proceeded into the house the door was unlocked and everything her purse was on the floor so I proceeded and when I got to their room I pulled out my phone to tell Tiny to check the downstairs. She said ok and I went in the room and I saw her laid sleep but I also noticed the bruising on her body that was showing I moved to examine her more until i noticed there was welts on her back i knew I had to get her out of her so I wrapped her up in the blanket and carried her to the car and me and Tiny packed her quite a few things because she's going to be in my guest house for a while that's where she goes to get away from that sick twisted monster.