Cold cuddles...

Alfie's POV:;;:
When we pulled up at Zoe's house we were both out of breath from singing one direction for the 10 minute drive non stop.
I looked over at her and smiled which she quickly returned, and then we wondered inside.
As I entered their creaky house door I heard I yell from the top window;
"Alfie!! You just can't seem to keep away can you!!" Joe shouted
"Shut up joe!!" I hastily replied.
It was now nearly 10oclock and I could tell that zoe was shattered.
"Did I wake you up when I rang you zo?"
"No..."
"Are you shore?"
"We'll I may of been having a little nap!"
"I'm sorry, go back to bed you look sleepy"
"I thought you said amazing earlier! And no I'm to awake now ... Do you want to watch a film?"
"You do, just..."
"I'm joking, film?"
"Of course!"
I plonked my bag down onto the spare bed and began to change into my pyjamas. Zoe and Joe both did the same. We ended up all walking out our rooms in sync, which resulted with us all in stitches.
All three of us chatted and laughed until around midnight, we watched a scary film, which wasn't as scary because we talked the whole way through.
Eventually Joe announced that he was tired and trotted of to bed. I was about to agree and go myself but Zoe tugged my arm as if to say no.
I looked at her with a confused expression and she grinned and leant on to my chest.
My feelings for her were growing to rapidly and there was no way of stopping them. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as I cuddled her in closer so she had her legs over me and her head on my chest. I froze as I realised how close we were.
Do I kiss her?
Do I risk our friendship?
'No Alfie, your risking to much' my head yelled at me, but I instantly knew I would regret it.
After what seemed like seconds, I could feel her breathing slowing down and her head droop a little, unsure of what to do I lifted her up and carried her to her bed. But just as I laid her head softly on her pillow, her arm reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling me into a hug. She flicked her eyes open and I chuckled at her tiredness.
"Alfie?" She murmured,
"Yes zo?"
"Can you sleep here tonight?, I'm really cold"
"Are you sure?... I mean..."
"Please Alfie"
She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and I smiled and nodded.
"I'll just go and get my pyjamas..."
"Nooo, just..."
I looked at her and she smirked at me. I started to get butterflies and I felt myself flush red. I wondered into the bathroom and stripped my top off and trousers, as I strolled out again I heard zoe chuckle as she dived underneath the covers. I grinned at her and slid under the covers with her.
"Zoe...are you still cold??"
"Yes"
I felt her soft leg against mine it was cold and shaking a bit. I moved my hand so it wrapped around her waist and pulled her in close, my heart racing at 100 miles an hour. She turned around and I layed down on my back, she curled in towards me and rested her heavy head onto my chest and let out an enormas sigh. I just squeezed my eyes shut and prayed that we could just stay like this forever.