Out for dinner and night time hugs...

Zoe:;;:
I was woken up by a knocking on my door. I sat up and looked in my bed next to me to see Louise flat out asleep too.
"I'm coming" I shouted to whoever it was.
"Dinner in ten minutes" I heard Caspars voice chant from the other side of the wall.
'Oh crap' I muttered under my breath, "CHUMMMYY" I yelled, in an attempt to wake Louise up. Her eyes flickered as she moved her head slightly so I shouted again, this time she sat up and looked at me angrily,
"Zoë it's like the middle of the night for goodness sake"
"Dinner is in ten minutes according to Caspar" I smiled back at her.
"Caspar and timing don't mix, he must have got it wrong" she scoffed. I simply shook my head and laughed, whilst beginning to throw on some decent ish clothes and apply some more makeup.
********
About 12 minutes later I heard another knock on the door, this time we were awake and looking at least half decent. I grabbed my bag and phone then ran over to answer the door.
"Alfieeee" I said as I hugged him tightly around his waist,
"Hai Zoe, you look great" he said, smiling and blushing slightly.
"You look great too" we both stood there red cheeked and smiling, the way he looked me in the eye saw different this time though, this time... I knew something was there.
"Come onnn" Louise moaned, but carefully and quickly winking at me out the corner of her eye. I simply winked back and we both laughed. After gaining a strange look from Alfie we carried on walking down to the lobby to meet the others and walk to the restraunt.
********
I was sat next to Louise and Tanya and directly opposite to Alfie, who I must say is looking absolutely dashing tonight. I was busy staring at him and admiring his every detail as he talked to Marcus and Caspar.
I suddenly felt a kick on my calf leg and looked directly forwards. I opened my mouth to speak but Alfie got there first.
"Oh sorry zo!" He laughed but checked that he didn't hurt me first.
"It's fine" I sweetly smiled whilst I discreetly kicked him back. I saw his mouth turn upwards into a gentle smile as he continued catching up with Caspar and Marcus. But before I knew it we were playing footies underneath the table.
Kicking each other back and forth until my foot slipped and I accidentally kicked Joe.
"Soz Joseph" I grinned but he kicked me back harder and chuckled deeply to himself.
"Oiii sugg 2, don't think you can get away with kicking my best friend like that" Louise spoke up, making everyone abrupt (is that the right word...idk, idc loooool) with laughter. Eventually the whole table was having a continues foot war but with Dom and Lucy and Maddie desperately attempting to stop us but of course it failed miserably. Although a good five minutes into the match, the waiter came over and delivered our food, which of course, mainly consisted of pizza, bread, salad, garlic bread, chips and dip, as always.
********
We had now finished our food and were all heading back to the hotel. I was walking with Louise, Joe, Tanya and Jim. I looked over at Alfie and he was walking with Caspar, Marcus, Louis. I kept glancing over at him throughout the whole walk back and I knew that the others, especially Louise, noticed, he kept meeting my glances and looked me in the eye every few minutes.
Alfie:;;:
"Mate, just ask her out" Marcus laughed.
"Man, I can't! I know her too well to 'ask her out on a date!'"
"Then, how else are you gonna do it Alfie?"
By this point I was looking over at Zoe again and she looked back at me. I felt like we were 14 in a playground, but I loved it. I feel like I could just look at her forever because I-
"Dude" Louis, shouted at me whilst waving a hand infront my face.
"Yeah" I looked up at him, as he was just slightly taller than me.
"You love her, don't you?" He questioned me again.
I sighed, finally I think I was properly ready to Amit to my feelings for her.
"Yeah" they all looked at me, shocked, even Marcus who kind of already knew. But before it knew it they were all grinning like idiots and looking at Zoe then me to see the match. And they all agreed that we fitted perfectly together.
********
We soon arrived back at the hotel, after hugging everyone goodnight, myself and Caspar walked back into our hotel room. Only moments later there was a quiet knock on the door. I got up to answer it. Zoe and Louise stood there looking at me.
"Louiseeee" Caspar squealed and ran and hugged her tightly.
"Alfie" Zoe squealed back at me.
As she hugged me she whispered in my ear;
"I know it's probley wierding you out but I can't sleep with out hugging you first" she clung onto me tightly and buried her head in my chest.
"It's okay little one, snapchat me and text me, yeah?" I suggested to her.
"Yeah" she crinkled her nose on her cute little face then grabbed Louise and walked off.
********
I was led in bed and had been snap chatting Zoe and others for ages now.
I opened Zoe's latest one, she... She was wearing my tshirt... The one she packed in her suitcase, that's why she packed it. She did that girly thing of, 'but it smells of youuu' I'm guessing.
All day we've been different, every time I catch her eye it's like I drift into some kind of besotted daydream. She's my everything.
********
A/n
Recently two authors of books that I read have been quite down, there getting happier and I hope they stay happy and smiling.
I have extremely low self esteem, I also have really bad claustrophobia which leads to panic attacks. It makes me feel horrible and annoyed with my self because I'm that way. Most people aren't afraid to tell me what they think. I'm not bullied but I used to be and that has made me stand up for myself and gain a lot of confidence I guess. I'm sort of getting happier but it's taking it's time.
I want you all to know that if your feeling down, upset or depressed, then please please please feel free to dm me and talk to me.
I love you all, thank you for reading,
Georgia. Xx