I think i like it...

Zoe:;;:
The film had finished and I lifted my head up from Alfie's chest just as the lights came on. I lent up and lightly kissed his cheek, he immediately blushed.
I looked over at Niomi and Marcus. He was stroking her hair as she was asleep on him.
"That was a good film right?" Alfie laughed and Niomi twitched her head up and sat back in her seat.
"So...what happened then?" She smiled but also displaying a confused look on her face.
We all burst out laughing gaining a few looks from around the cinema.
"Come on, let go to nandos" Marcus grinned at us all as we nodded and smiled back.
________
We were now in nandos. I was sat next to Alfie and opposite Niomi and Marcus diagnally.
We were waiting for our mains whilst all in deep convocation about places we would like to visit when I felt something on my leg.
Alfie's hand held onto my leg.
Butterflies took over my stomach as I felt the heat rise on my cheeks.
I looked over at him and he winked at me discreetly.
Suddenly the waiter came over and placed out food out infront of us.
He deliberately leaned as close to my face as possible whilst giving Alfie his. Alfie must have seen this and grabbed onto my hand on the table and pulled me closer to him.
"It's okay" he muttered to me.
"Are you sing-" the waiter started talking at me.
"No" Alfie replied, looking him straight in the eye and warning him off me.
The waiter with a name badge saying Martin, turned straight round on his heel and walked off, scared by Alfie.
"Thank you" I whispered.
Niomi looked at me and grinned.
"Wait... Are you-" Marcus started.
"No" Alfie replied again.
We all begin to laugh at Alfie's annoyed expression.
__________
Alfie:;;:
We were walking home from nandos back to Niomi and Marcus's flat.
Without thinking I grabbed Zoe's hand and kept a tight hold. She looked up at me and smiled, her cheeks bright red and glowing. Her hair blew back in the light blowing wind. She looked perfect, and I swear in that moment I could of kissed her.
She nudged me and whispered, "stop staring Alfie".
"I can't help it, you look beautiful" I immediately widened my eyes and blushed but still grinning.
I love her so much.

Two sides of the same story✽| Zalfieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें