It couldnt be too bad...

Zoe:;;:
Myself, Alfie, Niomi and Marcus are all walking into the cinema. My hand keeps brushing against Alfie's and I'm debating whether to hold it or not. Marky butt butt and nimbob have walked infront and are looking at ice cream whilst Alfie and I trudge behind looking at sweets.
I looked over at him and smiled and he smiled back.
I guess it isn't so bad loving your best friend. I mean...we act like a couple, maybe it wouldn't be so bad being in a relationship?
"Earth... To Zoe?"
"Little one?"
I shook my head out of the day dream and looked up.
"Sorry" I blushed. He pushed a packet of honey clusters into my hands knowing there my favourite and holding a pack of milky stars for himself. He shook my shoulders and hugged me.
"What ice cream zo? Mint or chocolate?" Niomi asked as she came joyfully skipping over to us.
"What does Marcus want?" I asked, still cuddled in to Alfie.
"Oh no! We're gonna get a bug tub and share it cuz I'm not the biggest fan of ice cream"
"Oh okay... Mint then!"
"What do you or Alfie want? Are you sharing or separate?" I looked up at Alfie and he raised his eyebrows and nodded.
"We'll share, and chocolate please! If you get the ice cream then we'll get drinks and sweets"
"Okay" she looked at for a minute and awed then ran back over to Marcus. I felt Alfie kiss my head, a warm, fuzzy shiver flew down my body. I love him, I want to be hugged like this in his arms forever. I love him. But does he love me too?
I was awoken from my daydream as Alfie released me from his warm grip.
"I'm cold" I pouted.
"Well we can't have that can we" he smirked at me as he pushed his grey zip up hoody into my hands. Inside I was grinning but I pushed it away and just looked him in the eye.
"Come on zobo" he said as he held the jacket out. I pushed my arms into the sleeve and zipped it up a bit at the bottom. Grinning like an idiot I whispered thank you then carried on choosing sweets, exchanging glances from Alfie every so often.
________
We had all bought a ridiculous amount of food for the cinema, which included... 4 packets of sweets, 2 big tubs of ice cream for sharing, 2 massive tango ice blasts to share and 1 bug pot of popcorn.
We were now in the cinema and half way through the movie, (layout- Marcus, Niomi, Zoe, Alfie) i was sat in my own seat when I saw Marcus and Niomi lift up the bar in between then in order for Niomi to cuddle into Marcus. Alfie must have noticed this to as he soon lifted the bar and out his arm round me (classic, I know) so I could wiggle into his chest. "Don't fall asleep Zoe" he muttered quietly in my ear.
"I won't" I whispered back.
________