chapter five | hot girls and car wrecks

05 // Chapter Five

Hot Girls and Car Wrecks

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

        "So you killed her?" Stiles asked as the three of them opened the doors to high school and walked in. When Clara met with Stiles and Scott out front in the school, Scott told them about his weird sex dream he had about Allison. At first, it was a typically horny boy teenager dream until he transformed and basically slaughtered her.

        "I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott shrugged.

        "Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles joked as the three of them turned around the corner.

        "Stilinski, don't talk about the intense wet dreams you have about me every night." Clara smirked, earning a faint blush on Stiles's cheeks, proving that she was right about him having wet dreams about her.

        "A," I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and "B," never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott explained.

        "Noted." Stiles nodded, "Let me take a guess here-"

        "No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Scott predicted. Scott knew Stiles well enough that his optimism isn't always in his first thoughts or theories, for that matter.

        "No, of course not." He lied clearly as Clara narrowed her eyes at him, "Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

        "No but maybe a teacher." Scott's eyes then lingered over to Clara.

        Clara raised her brows, "Me?"

        "Well, you are much better than Derek." Stiles stated and once he saw the look of hestiantion on Scott's face, he had to point something out, "Derek too? You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

       Scott sighed deeply, "Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

        "How real?"

        "Like it actually happened."

        The three of them then pushed open the doors to the back exit but all of them froze once they saw the scene in front of them. The back of a school bus had blood splattered all over along with the back door dented and almost falling off. The leather chairs were all scratched up as well. A couple of guys were taking DNA samples and photos of the bus.

        "I think it did." Clara whispered.

~ ~ ~ ~

        After seeing the blood and the bus and the entire crime scene, Scott was close to losing it. He was convinced that the dream he had actually happened and that he killed Allison.

        "She's probably fine." Stiles tried to reassure him as he and Clara followed behind Scott as he stormed through the hallway.

        "She's not answering my texts, Stiles." He worried, looking everywhere for her.

        "It could just be a coincidence, all right?" Clara said before muttering, "A seriously amazing coincidence."

        "Just help me fine her, okay." Scott panicked, "Do you see her?"