Oscar's party

"Put on your seatbelt" Jerome demands closing the car door.

I let out a sigh resting my head on the seat before quickly putting it on as he entered the car.

"Why are you here Jerome?" I ask but he doesn't answer, instead he begins to drive.

I sit back in my seat trying to secretly grab my phone out my pocket.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Jerome states, his eyes still on the road. I don't know how but he knew.

"Where are we going?" I ask, he continues to ignore."Will you at least answer one of my questions?..... Is this about latrelle?.... Jerome" My patience had ran out.

He quickly swerves his car to the left pulling up on the sidewalk. I give him a few seconds to get his words out.

"Have you seen him?" He sighs resting his head on the wheel.

"Not since...." I whisper thinking back to that night.

"Not since Spooky aimed a gun at my brother" he says before exiting the car.

I watch as he rests against the hood of the car, that night plays over and over again in my head. I take in a deep breathe before joining him.

"You know why he did that" I say.

He looks at me with disbelief.

"You know damn well Latrelle didn't do anything yet you choose to believe Oscar" Jerome scoffs.

As much as I hated to admit it, he was right.

"I'm sorry" I whisper. I've really messed up this time.

Jerome turns to face me again, adding on one more thing. "Sorry doesn't cut it. You think you know Oscar, you don't... the minute something doesn't go his way, all hell breaks loose and he doesn't give a damn about whoever's standing with or against him"

And with that, Jerome makes his way back into the car leaving alone with my thoughts. I was speechless, I couldn't even begin to imagine Oscar that vile. I had to fix this somehow.

"What can I do?" I state, a determined look on my face.

Jerome stops in his track then turns to face me, nodding in approval.

——————————————————————

"So let me get this straight, you want me to steal back the money the Santos stole from the Prophets" I question.

We were at a traffic light, waiting for it to turn green.

"The money will help Latrelle get out of Freeridge, it's the least you can do for him" he states.

I give him nod, knowing this was what I had to do. It's just money, the santos shouldn't have stole it in the first place. I can do this..... right?

The light turns green and we're heading towards Oscars house.

"His party's already started, you should be able to sneak into his room" He states looking at his watch, than back at the toad

"Party?" I question as we drive onto the road. "I'm not dressed for a party"

The car comes to a stop and Jerome looks me up and down before responding.

"Pull you skirt a little, you'll be fine" Jerome states reaching over to open the door for me.

I take one quick look in the rear view mirror before exiting the car.

"Good luck Alma" He adds before driving off.

The sound of music and chatter could be heard from a mile away, I felt myself getting deafer as I walked closer to Oscar's house.

Red solo cups scattered across the porch, the smell of liquor lingered everywhere. As much as I wanted to turn around and head home, I had to remember who I was doing this for.

I pull my skirt up a little more then snatch a cup out of the hands of a sloppy drunk and began chugging the burning liquor down to its very last drop before tossing the empty cup towards the ground.

Maybe chugging down the liquor was a bad idea.

I shake my head, taking in a deep breath in before walking into the house.

Do something Alma, fit in.

I've been to a few parties before, I've got this.

I begin swaying my body to the music, I could already the liquor starting to take an effect. I'm such a loser.

A hand wraps around my waste pulling me close, I turn to see a man I didn't recognise. His hands begun to make their way down to my ass.

"No thank you" I smile trying to move away. He grabs my waist pulling me back.

The man smirks and points towards the bathroom, I shake my head rejecting his offer but he won't take it.

"Get off her" a familiar voices shouts pushing the man on the ground.

My head turns to see Cesar with Monse by his side, Ruby and Jamal join them a few seconds later.

It takes a few moments for me to adjust what was going on. Cesar, Monse, Ruby and Jamal here and they didn't bother to mention it to me.

"Come, be with a real man, the bathroom offers still available" The man on the floor smirks standing up as he fixes his apparel.

"Get out" Another familiar voice shouts. We all turn our heads to see Sad eye stood behind the man. He stares him down, pointing towards the front door.

The man scoffs, running a hand through his hair. "Stupid party anyway" he mutters under his breath.

As we watch the man leave, Sad eyes approaches me, a worried look upon his face. "You should go too" he demands.

He takes my hands, walks me to the front door.

"I don't wanna go. Why can't I be here?" I ask curious. 

"Alma trust me, you don't want to be here" He whispers pulling me in close.

The look on his face told me I should listen but I don't, instead I let go of his hand.

"Alma get back here" He says coming after me.

I try my best not to bump in to people but there were too many. I can't leave, not before doing what I had to do.

"Sorry" I repeat multiple times as I push by people.

I come to a stop when I see a Oscar sat on the sofa, a girl straddled him planting kisses on his neck. He wraps his arm around her pulling her in closer.

A feeling of tightness in my chest comes on and I find myself struggling to breath.

'I don't care' That is what I tell myself repeatedly. But that's not true is it?

<3