3: He did.. what?

(Narrative POV)

As they waited for the retired hero, the two would make small talk.. apparently they seemed to have things in common! They both seemed to enjoy studying, and both liked to collect things! granted Kokuyōseki was a bit uneasy when she learned that Midoriya was an Allmight fanboy..

After a bit they just sat in comfortable silence! They seemed to be at a point where they can just be comfortable in each other's presence.. even if they just met! It's weird.. but they didn't dare break the silence or question it.

...but eventually.. HE arrived..

———————————————————————

When Allmight entered the room and saw the suspect... something was familiar.. he couldn't put as to where, though..

"I am terribly sorry for being late, I had some paperwork before hand! Now that I am here, I hope we can get the information needed!"

For Kokuyōseki, she could only give an emotionless face to mask the true fire of negative emotions towards the retired hero.. even in this thin, skeleton-like form... his smile enrages her.

"Gladly.."

That sickeningly sweet smile could only be shown on a person trying to hide their true colors.. she knew that, and she knew they know it too.. she WANTED them to know, and the tear of her left lip and entire lower cheek only made her more confident that she was as menacing as she wanted... but for some reason when her eyes landed on Midoriya's uneasy features.. she felt a pang of guilt... he was the only one who showed hospitality to her after all.

The already uneasy blonde took a chair and sat next to the boy with seaweed green hair.

"Now, shall we begin with the name?"

She went back to her blank faced expression..

"Diathene Kokuyōseki"

Again, for Allmight.. he can only feel déjà vu..

"Mind telling your age?"

Now is when the game begins.. she was the lion, and they were the prey.. she plans on making this man go nuts... at least until she feels like making him feel nothing but guilt!

"*gasp!* you never ask a woman that!"

For Midoriya, he can't help but snort.. he knew that joke, it's one of the oldest he's ever heard, hell, even his own mother played that card whenever some weirdos decided to walk up and talk to a MARRIED WOMAN! But sadly, the poor blonde didn't get it, so he was left sweating nervously and bowing apologetically.

"T-Terribly sorry, Young Kokuyōseki!"

This made her loose her stone expression and burst out laughing, and to much everyone behind the one sided glass's surprise, even the supposed innocent cinnamon roll IZUKU MIDORIYA, began laughing along with her! Everyone thought he would be joining along in Allmight's apologies!

"Oh fuck, this is gonna be fun! HA! But in all seriousness I turned fifteen last week.."

After the two teenagers stopped laughing, the questions continued.