5: getting to know her.

(Narrative POV)

The morning has started, everyone is up..

And a certain green headed freckled boy was trying to get his new roommate to take a bath..

"YOU NEED TO CLEAN UP!!"

In the dorm room, Midoriya's closet was holding a growling female who refuses to clean up.

"KISS MY ASS, I DON'T TRUST THAT DEATH TRAP YOU CALL A BATHROOM!!"

Finally having enough, Midoriya tackled her and managed to drag her into the bathroom.

'It's like taking care of an animal.. like.. a puppy??'

While locking the door, he turns to her.

"Surely you want to get clean! I mean, when was the last time you took a bath?"

That question put Kokuyōseki to a blank..

".....8 months ago??"

...as much as it was disgusting, he expected worse..

"Yup, your taking a bath.."

After almost an hour of fighting, she had unfortunately lost the argument.

"It don't even know how to clean myself!!"

To say she was embarrassed was an understatement, she had to admit that she couldn't bathe herself! And boy the shade of red that Midoriya's face turned could rival Kirishima's hair!

"I c-can get one of the girls to help if you w-want.."

She deadpanned at this..

"Depends on the girl, I don't enjoy loud noises or being pressured into giving my information.."

Midoriya thought on it.. and one person came to mind!

"W-what about Tsu?"

Now that didn't sound bad.. while Tsu was trying to interrogate her, Tsu didn't show fear. Tsu also seemed like she wouldn't force anything out of her about personal matters..

"Alright.."

Midoriya let out a breathe, he thought that would've gone into another argument.

While in his thoughts, Kokuyōseki was already taking off her boots.. and he froze.

"Is that a-"

He was cut off.

"Yup, it's a prosthetic.. lost the leg when I was in the fire."

When she stood up he could swear he was about to squeal.

'She's smaller then I thought!!'

She looked around the height of 4'2''.

"I-I'll be right back with extra clothes, after that I'll go get Tsu!"