4: home?

(Deku's POV)

After a while of Kokuyōseki crying she fell asleep... and she's still tied to a chair with restraints on.. I don't know how long it's been.. I just only remember trying to comfort her, running my gloved fingers through her hair.. it's only been what.. a few hours? Why is it that I have the need to protect her? Keep her safe? I've never met someone so...

Broken..

After a few minutes I realized Allmight already left.. so I carefully get up, making sure I don't wake her up.. looking at her eyes.. something tells me that with those eye bags, she probably deserves the rest.

Walking out of the room I was met with absolute chaos, but it's something to grow used to when your in class 1-A.

I decided to just stand and listen in on the conversation.

"The first thing we need to do is re-open the case of the Hosu apartment building incident, if what she said is true, then we have a suspect of Arson on the loose!"

That's smart.. but the only thing that would be a problem would be the media, everyone was a huge fan of the Kokuyōseki family.. at least everyone this area..

"But what about... her?"

'Her'... do these people have any respect anymore? She has a name that's for sure... maybe some of them weren't listening??

"We don't really know.. she has committed many crimes.. but she's still a child. She doesn't want to go to an orphanage or a foster program, and giving her back to the kokuyōseki family will cause major problems.."

Then Allmight decided to speak up.

"Maybe we can bring her to UA! Rehabilitation could be possible with enough effort! Maybe she can finally have something close to a normal life!"

Everyone was about to put their say into it before the door opened.

"I think that's a wonderful idea, my friend!"

Everyone stood in shock.

"PRINCIPAL NEZU!?"

——————————————————————————

(Narrative POV)

The girl woke up, expecting to be in her trashed up 'home'. she found herself still tied up and restrained.

'Huh... so it wasn't a dream..'

When the door opened she saw a.... mouse? Or was it a bear? Hamster?? Whatever it was it didn't come in here alone, it came in with none other then Deku.

"Well, good day to you miss Kokuyōseki! I'm principal Nezu, it is a pleasure to meet you!"

She was about to answer.. but sadly her throat happened to be parched from crying for more then an hour straight.

Noticing this, the principal had out some tea and put it on the... table? They must've put it in there while she was unconscious..

"Midoriya, do you mind getting they keys for the restraints?"

Deku nodded and bolted out of the room.